Slavery mod search

Ok, I know there's a good number of slavery mods out there, but what I'm actually looking for is selling people, not the pc being the victim.

So I know in Defeat you can turn in a bandit to a guard, a Thalmor to a Stormcloak etc, but I was wondering if there's a mod that expands on that? For example, higher prices for one, but also that lets me kidnap and sell nonessential npcs (like Ysolda etc) for a profit. So if I get annoyed by the priest in whiterun, I could kidnap and sell him off.

Also, as a smaller/side request, does anyone know of a good house mod or additions to preexisting houses to keep slaves?

As always, thanks ahead of time

Yep - get Paradise Halls. Get the Home Sweet Home addon for PH too. There's also a submod that lets you sell slaves to anyone, but having used PH a long time, it feels a bit too easy. Slave trade can already be profitable enough, even if you have to deal with slaves always running away at low training levels, and it bumps both price and ease up a good bit.

With HSH, though, you can keep slaves anywhere. If you want a proper lair, check the non-respawning locations and clear one out. I recommend Darklight Tower, The Karthspire or Labyrinthian.

If you really want to get filthy rich as a slaver, though, do get And You Get A Slave! submod, set up a slave camp near a road, and use a lot of mods that add travellers and caravans. You can capture one group and sell them to the next to pass through back to back.

And if you want some extra fun, get Tundra Defense and build up a little village around it too.

Yeah, try it again, it's improved quite a bit thank goodness, mileage may vary, use Mod Organizer so you can uninstall easy etc etc. I think they got rid of the cave at some point, there's a tavern instead now. I haven't seen that cave in ages, and yeah, I lagged there too. If it's still there, ignore it, lol.

If you were using old PH, the Enhanced version has been updated. I remember the cave you're talking about. With that and Home Sweet Home you don't even need the cave, and can keep them in any home or camp for summary reeducation. They're a blast and actively supported. They are just what you're looking for.

9 minutes ago, thesteve812 said:

I was getting more money not selling to Master Jarek and selling to npc.

I've also ran PAHE without any camps and sold to npc.

Yeah, that's why AYGAS feels a bit cheaty. You usually don't have to transport the slaves at all, which means they hardly have a chance to run away, and on top it pays you even more for selling 341 untrained slaves to random beggars on the street. It also reduces need for camps, etc. If you want to rack up money it's great, but at the same time it definitely cheeses up PH, has some unrealistic aspects, and makes a good bit of its content (especially Home Sweet Home) redundant. First time checking out PH again, I would skip it, and maybe do it in a playthrough later on.

HSH lets you do stuff with slaves like train them to assume poses, dance, have them fuck or discipline each other or just tie them up to various bondage things. It has a number of optional dependencies to help decorate your home even further, check the description.

Basically, you need to progress in the HSH quest line (or skip it via MCM), then buy a home (or use the tavern) and finally tell your slaves they'll be staying there instead. This opens up a number of instructions for slaves and it's a secure location or you have a guard, they won't escape after you leave. What they can do often depends on what and how much training they have, MCM options and devices available/supported mods installed. For example, you can get a slave to guard other slaves at outdoor camps (this is assigned automatically if you have one skilled enough) or assign a mistress to oversee training. Or you can get Heretical Resources and this lets you hang slaves from havoc chains. And so on.

New paradise halls is much better, though I'm not quite getting how to chain a slave to a wall etc in HSH.

Oh, was it the fellglow camp where you could sell individual slaves? I turned it off and I can only do an auction when I have 3 or more.

No mcm menus to set a slaves compliance (aggressive prostitution needs that too)?

Well, I'll keep finangling with it

On 2/3/2018 at 11:10 PM, bigglebojiggle said:

New paradise halls is much better, though I'm not quite getting how to chain a slave to a wall etc in HSH.

You need to have Heretical Resources installed. If you do, you should see a spell in your spellbook to place chains (and one to remove torture devices as well.)

On 2/5/2018 at 8:15 PM, SexDwarf2250 said:

You need to have Heretical Resources installed. If you do, you should see a spell in your spellbook to place chains (and one to remove torture devices as well.)

Hmm, I was using it but it wouldnt let me place chains on a wall. However, using EFF (follower framework) would allow me to tell them to use an xcross or some other bondage station and they would stay there.

Archived