Hi!

You will need to check the notes on the pages that you downloaded the animations from as there will be instructions on the usage,

Generally most toys in CAS are located under "rings"  or "bracelet" category 

Some toys however, are found in build mode and will need to be placed somewhere on your lot

18 minutes ago, R-Lo said:

Hi!

You will need to check the notes on the pages that you downloaded the animations from as there will be instructions on the usage,

Generally most toys in CAS are located under "rings"  or "bracelet" category 

Some toys however, are found in build mode and will need to be placed somewhere on your lot

I found the ones in build a mode, but there are none showing up in those categories in CAS. Did I perhaps dowload something incorrectly if they aren’t showing up or aren’t working in game?

46 minutes ago, kingkimjin1204 said:

I found the ones in build a mode, but there are none showing up in those categories in CAS. Did I perhaps dowload something incorrectly if they aren’t showing up or aren’t working in game?

Which ones specifically are you looking for? That would help me to help you quickly ;)

1 hour ago, kingkimjin1204 said:

I believe there was some kind of vibrator and a chrome dildo. Thank you for being so helpful

No problem!

I don't think the chrome dildo currently has anything assigned to it yet, there's a lot of toys available but not all are usable until someone creates an animation specific for it, 

I've done some work with toys and the selection I've used are all linked on my page,

If you have something you'd like to see used, feel free to suggest! 

• 2 years later...

@R-Lo  Hey! I'm sorry to bother you but I'm having the same issue, and I cant message you for some reason :(

I think I've figured out that sex toys and animations may need to come from the same animator/creator, for example you animations may not work with a sex toy from another creator, but that's a theory.

I want to test this by downloading sex toys specifically from you so I can test the animations but it seems you also use toys from other creators! Not that it's an issue of course, I'm just confused as to what I'm doing wrong!

So, the links that you have in your files section, do they definitely work with your animations? If so I'll download them and see if I can get my sim to stop using an invisible toy!!

• 1 year later...