Fallout 4 Dripping cum effects + virginity lose effect.

1 hour ago, servent9 said:

i request to modders who can make virginity effects[textures etc] on first time of player or npcs.

also i request cum dripping effects[+virgin blood dripping] mod like 

Dripping when aroused [2017-07-22]

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2300-dripping-when-aroused-2017-07-22/

from ED86

i hope someday fallout 4 loverslab have these kind of mods.

I am no animator but I do not think this is possible with the current state of Fallout 4 fluid effect's or lack of. then there's the problem of attaching them to the npc?. Fallout 4 is not as good as Skyrim in that respect, So we're kind of limited to splat effect's. But as I said I am no animator or coder so I could be wrong. :smile:

4 hours ago, mashup47 said:

I am no animator but I do not think this is possible with the current state of Fallout 4 fluid effect's or lack of. then there's the problem of attaching them to the npc?. Fallout 4 is not as good as Skyrim in that respect, So we're kind of limited to splat effect's. But as I said I am no animator or coder so I could be wrong. :smile:

i just hope there's a way to make these kind of mod :smile:  someday...

anyway thanks for reply.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2018 at 5:24 PM, mashup47 said:

I was under the impression this was just a particle emitter?  Does FO not have those?

I too would very much like to see these sorts of effects, both wetness decals/textures and dripping particles. :smile: 

In Oblivion you could fudge it by adding it to a pose for a pose mod, not sure that's still possible but an idea. But even then it should be able to be produced as an overlay. You'd have to pause, bring up the console and apply it but it's something. There's already red colored overlays as a part of this mod: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/92718-wip-cum-overlays-beta-facials-body-released/?page=1 but none really line up in a fashion that'd represent virginity loss.

• 2 years later...