Need help for editing skimpy cloth mod (Willing to donate)

Disclaimer

I want to edit the Remodeled Armor for CBBE Bodyslide HDT (by ChronoTrigger77) to my liking for myself, but I don't have the skill to do so. I don't know where should I ask this so please let me know if I should post this else where. I am willing to donate if needed to, and I understand that Bethesda is against modders getting paid for mods but I don't know where donating someone to help me edit a mod for my own use falls under, so please let me know if this is wrong and I will cease immediately. 

I also understand there are Bikini Armor mods and I love them greatly. But I choose not to use this for now due to technical reasons.

The Problem

The Remodeled Armor mod features HDT boob jiggle physics that I love, but when I wear a metal armor it looks unnatural and illogical for metal to jiggle with my boobs like liquid. So I want to change some armors into bikini so they make sense with jiggle physics. Here's an example I made in Photoshop:

bikini.jpg.0c3d271dbb2e6bb98d5e5ecb24808dd1.jpg

- I would like someone to do this for me for some armors in the mod. I will provide a list.

- I would first need to know how I can compensate for the time and effort

- The modified mod must maintain all the functionalities of the original mod and work with custom bodies made in outfit studio

- Link for original mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259

Please help, thanks.

Download Bodyslide Outfitstudio.

Delete breast jiggling.

Open the armor in outfitstudio by load outfit,click on bones on the right side,select by pressing ctrl breast right and breast left,rightclick on it and delete it.

Save the armor by export nif and overwrite the org one.Do it twice,with armor_0 and armor_1.

For changing tops,

Load the armor with your wanted top,delete all parts exept the top.Save it anywhere.

Load the armor you want to change as outfit,delete the top,load your saved top as reference,righclick on it and dublicate it,hide the reference.Save it by export outfit.

Do the same with armor_1

6 hours ago, sativa said:

Download Bodyslide Outfitstudio.

Delete breast jiggling.

Open the armor in outfitstudio by load outfit,click on bones on the right side,select by pressing ctrl breast right and breast left,rightclick on it and delete it.

Save the armor by export nif and overwrite the org one.Do it twice,with armor_0 and armor_1.

For changing tops,

Load the armor with your wanted top,delete all parts exept the top.Save it anywhere.

Load the armor you want to change as outfit,delete the top,load your saved top as reference,righclick on it and dublicate it,hide the reference.Save it by export outfit.

Do the same with armor_1

Hi, thank you for your reply. I do want to keep the breast jiggle physics and sorry if I didn't make it clear.

For the changing top part, in this mod the entire upper body is 1 part (including the neck and shoulders), and what I want is to delete some of the meshes in that 1 part (the chest) and add a bikini. I think this probably needs 3D editing which I have no skill of. If you can help or if you know anyone can and willing please let me know. 

3 hours ago, jalingon3011 said:

Hi, thank you for your reply. I do want to keep the breast jiggle physics and sorry if I didn't make it clear.

For the changing top part, in this mod the entire upper body is 1 part (including the neck and shoulders), and what I want is to delete some of the meshes in that 1 part (the chest) and add a bikini. I think this probably needs 3D editing which I have no skill of. If you can help or if you know anyone can and willing please let me know. 

There is another source for this armor,i have it but can't remember from what mod.Here you can easy delete the top part.

Preview.jpg

Maybe you change to uunp bodies,there are way more options for this gimmicks.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75861

On 2018/2/4 at 11:59 AM, sativa said:

There is another source for this armor,i have it but can't remember from what mod.Here you can easy delete the top part.

Preview.jpg

Maybe you change to uunp bodies,there are way more options for this gimmicks.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75861

Hi, just want to express my thanks to you for providing this resource. I am now starting to mod the armors via outfit studio. Thanks again.

Archived