Script command to set new value to CBBE slider [HELP]

cold steel

Hello guys, can someone tell me please which command I need to use in F4SE to change slider position of some CBBE body parts on my playable cahracter? For example I want to write a script code to increase character breast size. I know that breast slider in Looks menu CBBE.esp called "$Breasts", but which command I need to use to set new value to this slider?

"$Breasts" is a placeholder that is used for translation. Normally it would display "Breast Size", but it seems for some reason the translation files are not loaded.

Is CBBE.esp active?

The morph is named "Breasts", for more open this file: "...\Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Sliders\CBBE.esp\sliders.json"

LooksMenu is handling the morphing, CBBE just adds morphs normally used in BodySlide.

The functions are defined in the Source files and have good comments on how to use them.

21 minutes ago, Akzyra said:

"$Breasts" is a placeholder that is used for translation. Normally it would display "Breast Size", but it seems for some reason the translation files are not loaded.

Is CBBE.esp active?

The morph is named "Breasts", for more open this file: "...\Data\F4SE\Plugins\F4EE\Sliders\CBBE.esp\sliders.json"

LooksMenu is handling the morphing, CBBE just adds morphs normally used in BodySlide.

The functions are defined in the Source files and have good comments on how to use them.

Thank you for answer. You are right, this slider named "Breasts". Can you tell me please where I can find this Source files where functions of LooksMenu defined and have a good comments on how to use them? I simply can't find any source files or any kind of information about this on Nexus where I downloaded LooksMenu mod.

Archived