Need something like this sexy armor

Hello all! I've had this armor equipped for a while. But ever since I downloaded SOS, SOS for females, FU equippable and the likes, the panties won't get equipped with the torso part or vice versa. So I just want to replace this armor with something similar. Anyone know of any super revealing armor like this WITHOUT the use of body slide? Just download and equip.

entry_img_1944.jpg

If you still want to keep the armour and have it work with SOS you might be able to manage it with some settings in the SOS MCM. It sounds like the panties use the same slot as the schlong, and SOS removes anything in the schlong slot when something is equipped in the main torso slot. This is to prevent schlongs clipping through armour.

Equip the part of the armour that fills the main torso slot. Go into the SOS MCM, to the Player/NPC page, and select the option to mark the armour as revealing. Exit the menu. The character's schlong should appear and you should now be able to equip the panties to replace it whenever you want.

1 hour ago, SleepyJim said:

If you still want to keep the armour and have it work with SOS you might be able to manage it with some settings in the SOS MCM. It sounds like the panties use the same slot as the schlong, and SOS removes anything in the schlong slot when something is equipped in the main torso slot. This is to prevent schlongs clipping through armour.

Equip the part of the armour that fills the main torso slot. Go into the SOS MCM, to the Player/NPC page, and select the option to mark the armour as revealing. Exit the menu. The character's schlong should appear and you should now be able to equip the panties to replace it whenever you want.

Yeah I tried, that no good. I opened another topic on that technical support forum. Once I equip the the panties, the torso unequips itself.

20 minutes ago, nightwolf said:

How about this one: http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com//blog-entry-2135.html

Having dicks on girls is wrong btw.

Yeah, that was a mistake download. I was trying to download a mod which led to 3 required other mods which led to other 5 required mods each and so on and so forth.

Anyway, that costume looks pretty nice. Is it just download and equip or do I have to mess around with body slide?

I don't like messing with my characters sexy body.

Kinda looking for something a bit more revealing. Boobs out and about.

7 hours ago, Vivi said:

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_m26wc9nUbu1qkd7mko1_1280.jpg

Let me give you a little lesson in biology "Miss".

Cat =/= Human

Vagina =/= Man

Penis =/= Woman

Science = Facts

:smile:

18 hours ago, nightwolf said:

Sorry for the derailment. Didn't think people would actually care to comment it. You want an armor with boobs hanging out? http://mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1080.html

Scroll down and see the one with visible boobs. You can also disable the schlong in the menu while wearing the armor if there are problems, but that might not be what you want.

Thank you very much for the input. That's a very nice piece of "protective armor" I did disable the female penis a while back. But I might just reinstall SOS. Because I'm still having the problem and I'm unable equip any armor on that area anymore. Fingers crossed! Also, is it bad that I spend hours upon hours of just letting my 15 female followers and my character have orgies, get raped, be sex slaves, get dominated and being milked by machines. I mean, I don't even play the real game anymore. I barely reached high hrothgar.

12 hours ago, Corsayr said:

You could change the panties in Outfit studio to slot 49 instead of 52 

You then need to go into CK and change that from 52 to 49 as well in both the Armor and armorAA listing.

what is the location of the original armor you are using?

its says pelvis/under

I think what Corsayr was asking (correct me if I'm wrong) is where you downloaded the armour mod pictured in the opening post. If someone else can download it and see how it's set up it would be easier to work out why the usual steps in the SOS MCM don't seem to work with it.

1 hour ago, SleepyJim said:

I think what Corsayr was asking (correct me if I'm wrong) is where you downloaded the armour mod pictured in the opening post. If someone else can download it and see how it's set up it would be easier to work out why the usual steps in the SOS MCM don't seem to work with it.

^ yes basically this... :smile:

I used to have to do something similar for skirts because devious devices uses that slot for chastity belts. Then I realized I really didn't like chastity belts and that made my life easier... But I have done this before. ;)

19 hours ago, Varithina said:

As nobody has mentioned it yet I will, if you run devious devices you could also look at the device hinder/hider setting (I can never remember which it is called) in the mcm for it and set them to none, though it may or may not help.

so an update, i did all that but to no avail, uninstalled all mods, and reinstalled - about 3 hours of un/reinstalling and configuring 230 mods- now its perfect. all working 100%, no more messing around with gameplay. i have everything i need; except, lots of sexy armor!

Archived