UNP Bodyslide issue

Phoenix_Rises

Hi all, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this.

Basically, I'm having an issue with UNP bodyslide, I usually use CBBE but wanted to try out UNP. The issue is that when I click on the Body/Outfit tab I can only see the clothing of the bodyslide compatible clothing mods I have, but I can't actually see any UNP bodies. Anyone know how to fix this? I tried reinstalling UNP and I also made sure I reinstalled Bodyslide and changed it to UNP.

Thanks.

EDIT:  Just in case no one know's what I'm talking about. In that menu on the picture, I have no body options only clothing.

Untitled.jpg

Have a look at your Data folder to check if the needed files are installed correctly, mean in the right folders and nothing is missing. There should be .xml files in SliderCategory, SliderGroups, SliderSets and SliderPresets as well as the .nif and .bsd files in ShapeData/Unified UNP.

3 minutes ago, Tom-80-H said:

Have a look at your Data folder to check if the needed files are installed correctly, mean in the right folders and nothing is missing. There should be .xml files in SliderCategory, SliderGroups, SliderSets and SliderPresets as well as the .nif and .bsd files in ShapeData/Unified UNP.

Wtf... I just looked in those folders and there is nothing besides clothing data. I don't even have anything that says Unified UNP.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6709/

^ Is that what I'm supposed to have installed? I pretty much just installed that with NMM.

No, you don´t need it. Bodyslide already comes with the files you need for UUNP. It contains the Bodyslide files as well as a prebuild UUNP body. Only thing you need in addition are compatible texture files.

UNP body by default is not bodyslideable. You have to choose UUNP at the installation of Bodyslide, and it shoud build the right folders with all of the needed files to create your own Unified UNP body.

As far as i know will it also install some .hkx files for the BBP movement and collision datas, if you choose them in the installers menu.

Oh, sometimes NMM forget to copy some files. Its an issue i had for myself with some mod installations. If it did not work, make a copy of the archieve in a separate folder, unzip it there and copy the UUNP file manually to the right folders in your Data folder.

Archived