Armor Invisible on Custom Nord Race

Two pieces of armor from this mod are invisible on my Custom Nord character.

https://kokoro-uunpwardrobe.tumblr.com/post/170190755669/skimpy-bdo-valkyrie-venslar-armor-download

The armor race for Custom Nord is already set to default race and the armors also all have the same flags for Race and Additional Race.

For some reason, some of the armors show up and others don't.

Here it is invisible (Custom Nord)

72850_20180130024510_1.png

And here it is visible (Regular Nord race)

72850_20180130024444_1.png

6 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Maybe a body slot issue since some of it shows and some doesn't.  Check the slot flags in the NIFs against the data files and see if they are conflicting.

I didn't realize the nif files contained slot flags.

What field is the flag under?

Also, wouldn't the armor be invisible on both races if it was a slot flag issue?

Some do, some don't.

Capture.JPG.b2dc7267165d42e2671402fccccb0c06.JPG

In addition, these have a corresponding "Priority"

1Capture.JPG.25f6ab90a4aec8eaf8828b83464d35d9.JPG

Seen at the bottom, so even if the slot assignments are right, they still may not be visible if the priority is not correct.

All of this is just guesswork.  Incorrect race assignment seems the most probable candidate, but you've already said those are set up correctly, so this is my best guess short of an incorrect NIF assignment (file location for instance).

On 2/1/2018 at 4:06 AM, Seijin8 said:

Some do, some don't.

In addition, these have a corresponding "Priority"

Seen at the bottom, so even if the slot assignments are right, they still may not be visible if the priority is not correct.

All of this is just guesswork.  Incorrect race assignment seems the most probable candidate, but you've already said those are set up correctly, so this is my best guess short of an incorrect NIF assignment (file location for instance).

So I checked using TES5Edit and NifSkope and the slots seem to all be correctly set. The slots described in the arma object and the nif file are the same across the board. 

The Male and Female priority are set to zero, though I'm not sure what that means.

So I tried taking the problematic NIFs from the mod and putting them in the place of other armor mod files with the same slot, which makes the armor appear.

This tells me that the problem isn't with the nif, but with the ESP. 
I just can't figure out what the problem with the ESP actually is. 

The values for everything appear to be basically the same between the armors pieces that show up on and the ones that don't.
These are both from the same mod.

This is the armor addon for the bra, which does show up

5a7ce4a2aaa3a_showsup.thumb.png.f9f197624e65d7b39a9a52168c49a6d6.png

And this is the one for the belt, which does NOT show up

5a7ce4a23a1a7_doesntshowup.png.aef17b3ff229152b529cdef885234e3c.png

They seem pretty identical to me. 

Same with the armor objects themselves.

Shows up

5a7ce5631b1c4_showsup2.thumb.png.f199fccb3b7377c564835f8ea882c810.png

Doesn't show up

5a7ce5628fcdc_doesntshowup2.thumb.png.d163ccfa10085f370cc2082eaa1ecd4e.png

On 2/8/2018 at 11:45 AM, unpronounceable said:

So I checked using TES5Edit and NifSkope and the slots seem to all be correctly set. The slots described in the arma object and the nif file are the same across the board. 

The Male and Female priority are set to zero, though I'm not sure what that means.

Priority zero means it is competing with the normal body, and will be overridden by basically everything.  Put those numbers to 10 and see what happens.

2 hours ago, Seijin8 said:

Priority zero means it is competing with the normal body, and will be overridden by basically everything.  Put those numbers to 10 and see what happens.

Are you Jesus?

Thanks so much.

That fixed it.

The only weird thing is that they all had a priority of 0.

Why did some work but not others?

Archived