so i did everything on the thing to troubleshoot this and i found out that sexout.esm is broken for me, i have tryed reinstalling it, i have tryed turning off everything except sexout.esm and launching but the game crashes when i try to play, it loads up, the game starts, but as soon as i load in, dont even see my character i crash, this problem does not happen when i turn off sexout.esm, also note that i have downloaded alot of Esp's and they are not all on because i know how to work that, but right now sexout.esm wont work and i cant find another version of it to try it.

umm...also i cant get fomm to work, it just crashes on start... anyways you dont need to see my loadout i just need a link to a older esm or something

Well I think the only way this is going to get solved is if we see your load order. If you have all the requirements and can't get this to work its most likely a load order issue.

Install Wyre Bash for New Vegas and see what it says.

To help clarify something that ive notice that the others trying to help have failed to clarify.

Load order is NOT done in the game, its something you can access and see outside of the game through a Mod Manager tool.

Wyre Bash, NMM or another mod manager tool.

If you have not used one of these to install Sexout, then i guarentee you have a load order issue because without one of these tools you can not adjust your load order.

Failed to clarify? Huh? First, we repeatedly told the user to install Wyre Bash to get the load order. Second, the user's first post mentions how they can't get FOMM to work and so can't provide a load order. Clarification was provided even though it was unnecessary.