Problem with RFCW

Antracite

When i use the “ExtractAndPatch.bat” included in the RFCW package my fallout3.esm and dlc esps (I have only Broken steel and Point Lookout) disappear.

I tried so many times but it always ends like this and i don't really know what i'm supposed to do.

Can someone help me ?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.

• 2 weeks later...

When i use the “ExtractAndPatch.bat” included in the RFCW package my fallout3.esm and dlc esps (I have only Broken steel and Point Lookout) disappear.

I tried so many times but it always ends like this and i don't really know what i'm supposed to do.

Can someone help me ?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my english.

what install version are you using?

.5AE?

OR

.6AE?

FOR ME: i installed eariler this year .5AE my FONV-UE & FO3-GOTY

both gmes are the final full dlc included sets

later as in like last month' date=' i installed .6AE as instructed (requires a folder to do coversions, patches, and place for BSA file folder extractions, same as .5AE asked)

drag-n-dropped my new files over-writting any that asked.

essentially it shouldn't matter if you have just 1 or 3 dlcs or the goty or ultimate edition of the series FO3 or FONV

be sure each are updated to lastest patches [can't help you if you are using non-purchased copies or pirated ones']

and any porting [putting of data files and folders] of FO3 folders, master files, plugins, or BSAs, etc..

i simply just right click drag and dropped - chose to COPY and not move the files entirely from my FO3 data folder to the folder you made to run the conversions, extractions, and patching bat files

hope this helps <3

Archived