Sex setup

Hello,

Can anyone experienced please send me their full mod setup with working sex scenes and also good graphics.(cbbe if possible) I have tried to do it but I cant get it for the characters to properly allign or look as good as I saw on videos. A list of all needed and he order would be nice. Thank you!

16 hours ago, gamerul said:

Hello,

Can anyone experienced please send me their full mod setup with working sex scenes and also good graphics.(cbbe if possible) I have tried to do it but I cant get it for the characters to properly allign or look as good as I saw on videos. A list of all needed and he order would be nice. Thank you!

To make characters align properly you need SexLab Options to "Even Actors Height".

Then use the SexLab Shortcuts to change the animation alignments, dick alignment, actors axis and so on while the animation plays. 

The rest you see in the videos is probably high end textures, ENBs, Graphic mods and so on. But the alignment you have to do manually mostly.

Archived