Jump to content
Krullehoofd

KH Woohoo for Money Mod (Update May 18 2018)

Recommended Posts

After asking money for woohoo and then using whickedwhims animations it makes an error occur on whickedwhims wich causes that i can't save the game anymore!!  Hope it can be fixed because i love the mod.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, antigiraf said:

After asking money for woohoo and then using whickedwhims animations it makes an error occur on whickedwhims wich causes that i can't save the game anymore!!  Hope it can be fixed because i love the mod.

Thanks for the feedback. Created the mod before i had Cats and Dogs and Laundry day installed. I am able to reproduce the error. Will look into it and try to fix. 

Share this post


Link to post

I'm sure it's a cat story trying to get into the washing machine, this bug. 

Share this post


Link to post

Have fixed the issue. Tested it with multiple saves. New version available in the first post. Please copy version 0.1c to your mods folder and delete previous versions.

Share this post


Link to post

Does this interfere with the "Ask For Money After Woohoo" mod available on SexySims? That adds an interaction to the Romance menu that lets you ask sims for money after you Woohoo with them, whether male or female. This also adds interactions to the Romance menu so I wasn't sure if you both manipulated the same files and if they are compatible with each other.


Are you aware if they are compatible? @Krullehoofd

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, Krullehoofd said:

Have fixed the issue. Tested it with multiple saves. New version available in the first post. Please copy version 0.1c to your mods folder and delete previous versions.

Sorry guys, was late last night and my test today showed i forgotten a small change. Fixed this in version 0.1d

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, IAmTheFuture said:

Does this interfere with the "Ask For Money After Woohoo" mod available on SexySims? That adds an interaction to the Romance menu that lets you ask sims for money after you Woohoo with them, whether male or female. This also adds interactions to the Romance menu so I wasn't sure if you both manipulated the same files and if they are compatible with each other.


Are you aware if they are compatible? @Krullehoofd

Thanks for your feedback. Appreciate it. They are compatible. Have been using it myself too, but had some issues with it during the brothel challenge.

 

Have changed the names of my interactions a bit so it clearly shows the difference. Mine are called now Woohoo for Money and Blowjob for Money. The change is in version 0.1d.

Share this post


Link to post

Question. I'm a little confused by the steps needed to get an agreement to proposal. Do you have to make all actions listed including waiting the NPC to make a joke? Does it work if my sim makes a joke? Can you do it by just flirting and blowing kiss/kissing cheek. It's a little unclear how much you have to do in order to get an agreement. 

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, cyrilvamp said:

Question. I'm a little confused by the steps needed to get an agreement to proposal. Do you have to make all actions listed including waiting the NPC to make a joke? Does it work if my sim makes a joke? Can you do it by just flirting and blowing kiss/kissing cheek. It's a little unclear how much you have to do in order to get an agreement. 

No, you dont have to wait for the NPC. Just build a bit of relationship (romance, friendly) with the NPC and use the interactions. The blowjob interaction requires less relationship. For what i have tested romantic interest and a bit of friends is usually enough for the NPC to accept the blowjob interaction.

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you so much for this! The values are exactly what I was looking for. It makes quite a difference in storytelling, thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, sunfei said:

Thank you so much for this! The values are exactly what I was looking for. It makes quite a difference in storytelling, thank you!

Thanks for your comment and trying out the mod. Hope it will be very useful in your storytelling as it did in mine  :smile:

Share this post


Link to post

Hey, I seem to be having problems to get people to accept the suggestion... No matter the relationship level, the friendship bar could be halfway and the romance bar can be 1/3 or up and they still won't accept the interaction. How can I make it work? Bills are coming :grimace:

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, sunfei said:

Hey, I seem to be having problems to get people to accept the suggestion... No matter the relationship level, the friendship bar could be halfway and the romance bar can be 1/3 or up and they still won't accept the interaction. How can I make it work? Bills are coming :grimace:

Hi, it depends on the individual sim traits and how they score your interactions with them. I would advise to get your target sim in a flirty (=horny) mood. When sims are flirty they will accept romance interactions much quicker. With sims for example that have the unflirty trait it is more difficult to get them flirty and build relationship points, so with them the interaction will fail more. 

 

After reading your input i have made a small change to the mod and lowered the needed scores for the interactions. This way it will be a bit easier to get the Johns to accept. As a working girl you pretend you like the John, the only thing that interest you is the simoleans. Hope this will work better for you! Please download version 0.11d from the first post.

 

Currently working on a version with some new features. Some of them are in the list below.

  • The Johns make proposals to a sim with the working girl trait
  • Different levels of working girls, for example street girls, cheap bar girls, brothel girls, escort girls, high-class escorts. This would also mean higher rates for your services.
  • Whim sets for each level to score reward points to buy reward traits and advance in working girl level.

If you have other suggestions please let me know as i would love to add some more features to the mod to enhance the Brothel challenge.

Share this post


Link to post

Have added new features to the mod to improve gameplay when playing for example the Brothel challenge. Would really appreciate it if someone wants to test these new features and provide me with feedback. Have tested it myself very rigid the last few days but an extra pair of eyes is Always good :smiley:. Anyways thanks in advance if you want to volunteer yourself.

 

Quick overview of the new features:

  • Have added Bed Woohoo for Money, Bush Woohoo for Money and Closet Woohoo for Money. With these interactions your sims will find a bed, bush or closet to Woohoo. Now you can sell yourself in a parc, on the street, club or bar.
  • Removed both Woohoo/Blowjob for Money interactions and replaced them for the above interactions as they were just dummy interactions.
  • The interactions will pay a random amount between 125 - 150 simoleans to simulate negotiations between you and your John. On top of that your charisma skill will be be used as a multiplier. So the better your charisma skill the more money you make. You will get paid before any woohoo-ing.
  • Each successful interaction will give you 50 reward points to use in the rewards store.
  • Have added some basic whims to score more reward points during your work.
  • If you have sold yourself successfully one time the Johns will know you have sold your body. Next time they will autonomously pay you money. After the payment you and the John will start the actual woohoo. The money the Johns will pay you is less then when you start the interactions yourself. The Johns are cheap asses. The random amount is between 100 - 125 simoleans and your charisma skill is also used as multiplier. On top of that you get 25 reward points.
  • In the club actions there is an option Sell your body. When you add that as a club activity the For Money interactions will score club points.
  • If you get pregnant your for Money interactions will be disabled and the Johns stop autonomously paying you money for woohoo. All interactions will be enabled when you have given birth.

 

In the zip file there is a package and ts4script file. Place both files in your mods folder and start your game. 

 

Share this post


Link to post

I think it is good to explain how i play the Brothel Challenge so here it goes. Basically i play without WW because the autonomous sex interactions were messing up my game so i decided to remove the WW mod. I do play with MC Command Center, Extreme Violence, basemental Drugs and Road to Fame and a few other small gameplay enhancing mods from for example LittleMsSam and Polarbearsims. If you want to know more just ask!

 

 

My Brothel Challenge play

 

Start as a young adult or teen female. Make up a story on how she ended up alone. Go through CAS and give her in each category a cheap looking outfit. Pick some random traits and an aspiration to accomplish. For the challenge pick the Fabulously Wealthy aspiration but you have to wait to pick that one otherwise you will be cheating the earn $5000 simoleans task rightaway. So just pick another one and later switch aspiration to Fabulously Wealthy when the game has actually started. Now you have to find yourself a place to stay, so rent a cheap unfurnished apartment in San Myshuno. No land buying and house building allowed. Again make sure your apartment is unfurnished. If you got the apartment furnished sell all your furniture to have an empty apartment. Start the game and directly use the money cheat to give yourself zero simoleans.

 

Next build an Old Bar or Brothel with some shitty lot traits (filthy, gremlins that break stuff) on a community lot. Make sure it is a bar and it meets the specifications for that in-game lot type. The lot worth cannot exceed 100,000 simoleans. All furniture must be cheapest of the cheapest. Create some private rooms with double beds where your sim can work. Also create a basic dormitory area with a couple of single beds, kitchen (cheap counter, sink, trash bin, oven and fridge) and bathroom with shower. Again cheapest of the cheapest. No tv's, tablets, books or computers allowed in the dormitory area as this will only distract your sims. In the dormitory area your sim can eat, sleep and go to the bathroom. You can build one from scratch, edit an already in-game bar or use my Old Bar which you can find under my EA ID in the community gallery. I have edited an Old Bar with all items needed and have it on a lot in Oasis Springs. This way you can dive into the challenge rightaway. Give employees (bartenders) access on the door at the back otherwise they cant serve the customers ;)

 

To avoid having other sims enter the dormitory create a club and lock the dormitory doors for everyone but your club. You can create a club yourself or use my club seed which you can install by running the following command in the cheat console, clubs.create_club_from_seed KH_WFM_OldJoeBar

This will create a club Old Joe's Bar with a prepopulated leader and members. You can join the club as member and your goal is to become leader of the Club. You can use the club activities to skill up easier and accomplish goals faster.

 

Now is a good time to save your game! This is your starting point. No money, no skills and you have to pay the bill to keep a roof above your head. So you decide to sell yourself to willing Johns and become a member of the Old Joe's Bar club. Or start seducing your Johns at the Acient Ruins woohoo bushes in Windenburg.

 

The challenge will be succesful when you have completed both aspirations (Fabulously Wealthy and Mansion Baron) in the Fortune track before you reach the age of elder. Good luck!

 

For the gameplay i have the following basic rules:

  • In MC Command Center set the risky woohoo setting to in the range of 51-55% (depends on the risk you are willing to take ;)), pay child support to 2%, set birthcontrol to all moods and the birthcontrol duration to 24 hours. See attached file for my MC config settings.
  • In Sims 4 gameplay options set all Sims (played and unplayed) to auto age and life-span to long.
  • If you start as a teen female have her skip School each day. Just cancel all the School going actions and after awhile she will get fired from School.
  • No other jobs allowed for your sim.
  • On weekdays you workday starts when you are done sleeping, eating and using the bathroom. Your workday ends when you need to sleep.
  • You are not allowed to sell yourself to Johns when you are pregnant. If you get pregnant you are allowed to fish, harvest flowers and dig items. You can sell the fish, flowers and dug items for simoleans.
  • In case of pregnancy keep your children and raise them alone. Give them a bed and room in your apartment. When you go to work baby's and toddlers will go to daycare, so there is no need to let social services take them.
  • In the weekend you are allowed to take off and spent time with your children or do other things like skilling up your skills.
  • No boyfriends, husbands or spouses. Also no dating, weddings or sleepovers. Cancel all those interactions and requests. All Johns will have to pay for you. There will be enough drama :tongue:
  • With the money you earn you have to pay your weekly bills, the food you eat and with the leftovers you can upgrade your apartment.
  • You are not allowed to cancel a woohoo interaction.
  • All repairs and cleaning in the bar must be done by visitors only. You are allowed to do repairs and cleaning in the dormitory area.
  • You are allowed to use potions and buy rewards in the rewards store.

 

A few tips when playing the challenge:

  • Take your birth control religously to avoid early pregnancy. Dealing with pregnancy in the early stage of the challenge is though!
  • Work your regular Johns early in the day. Scout for new Johns when all regulars have been taken care of. This way you have a daily steady income.
  • Sleep at the bar when you have baby's or toddlers in your household. They will be taken care of at the daycare. You can sleep back at home when your children need less attention.

 

mc_settings.cfg

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎28‎-‎2‎-‎2018 at 11:51 PM, Krullehoofd said:

Have added new features to the mod to improve gameplay when playing for example the Brothel challenge. Would really appreciate it if someone wants to test these new features and provide me with feedback. Have tested it myself very rigid the last few days but an extra pair of eyes is Always good :smiley:. Anyways thanks in advance if you want to volunteer yourself.

 

Quick overview of the new features:

  • Have added Bed Woohoo for Money, Bush Woohoo for Money and Closet Woohoo for Money. With these interactions your sims will find a bed, bush or closet to Woohoo. Now you can sell yourself in a parc, on the street, club or bar.
  • Removed both Woohoo/Blowjob for Money interactions and replaced them for the above interactions as they were just dummy interactions.
  • The interactions will pay a random amount between 125 - 150 simoleans to simulate negotiations between you and your John. On top of that your charisma skill will be be used as a multiplier. So the better your charisma skill the more money you make. You will get paid before any woohoo-ing.
  • Each successful interaction will give you 50 reward points to use in the rewards store.
  • Have added some basic whims to score more reward points during your work.
  • If you have sold yourself successfully one time the Johns will know you have sold your body. Next time they will autonomously pay you money. After the payment you and the John will start the actual woohoo. The money the Johns will pay you is less then when you start the interactions yourself. The Johns are cheap asses. The random amount is between 100 - 125 simoleans and your charisma skill is also used as multiplier. On top of that you get 25 reward points.
  • In the club actions there is an option Sell your body. When you add that as a club activity the For Money interactions will score club points.
  • If you get pregnant your for Money interactions will be disabled and the Johns stop autonomously paying you money for woohoo. All interactions will be enabled when you have given birth.

 

In the zip file there is a package and ts4script file. Place both files in your mods folder and start your game. 

 

New version available.

 

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎13‎-‎2‎-‎2018 at 1:54 AM, sunfei said:

Hey, I seem to be having problems to get people to accept the suggestion... No matter the relationship level, the friendship bar could be halfway and the romance bar can be 1/3 or up and they still won't accept the interaction. How can I make it work? Bills are coming :grimace:

Have some more info about this from my own experience with playing the challenge. In the beginning your sim is lacking the right skills to interact with other sims, so at first your sim has to do more effort to get other sims to agree. Once your sim starts to develop its social skills it will be much easier for them to seduce other sims. A skill that has major influence here is your charisma skill.

Share this post


Link to post

So... Jungle Adventure brought me back to TS4. Just tested the updated file with lower threshold and it works like a charm! Thank you!

But I'm not sure how I feel about the new version by reading its features, I quite liked the dummy interactions because then the player was free to give the commands with WickedWhims. But the mechanics of it seems quite interesting so I guess I'll give a try. Would it be possible to integrate it with WickedWhims so that the automatic interaction that follows is a random one from WW instead of the vanilla game WooHoo?

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎3‎-‎3‎-‎2018 at 4:53 AM, sunfei said:

So... Jungle Adventure brought me back to TS4. Just tested the updated file with lower threshold and it works like a charm! Thank you!

But I'm not sure how I feel about the new version by reading its features, I quite liked the dummy interactions because then the player was free to give the commands with WickedWhims. But the mechanics of it seems quite interesting so I guess I'll give a try. Would it be possible to integrate it with WickedWhims so that the automatic interaction that follows is a random one from WW instead of the vanilla game WooHoo?

Thanks for your feedback :smile:

 

Have looked at WW integration but have not been successful with it. For now my priority is adding more features to improve the challenge gameplay. 

Share this post


Link to post

You can ask the turbo for help.
He helps many people with their mods.

 

Thanks for it.

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/1/2018 at 9:37 AM, Krullehoofd said:

I think it is good to explain how i play the Brothel Challenge so here it goes. Basically i play without WW because the autonomous sex interactions were messing up my game so i decided to remove the WW mod. I do play with MC Command Center, Extreme Violence, basemental Drugs and Road to Fame and a few other small gameplay enhancing mods from for example LittleMsSam and Polarbearsims. If you want to know more just ask!

 

 

My Brothel Challenge play

 

Start as a young adult or teen female. Make up a story on how she ended up alone. Go through CAS and give her in each category a cheap looking outfit. Pick some random traits and an aspiration to accomplish. For the challenge pick the Fabulously Wealthy aspiration but you have to wait to pick that one otherwise you will be cheating the earn $5000 simoleans task rightaway. So just pick another one and later switch aspiration to Fabulously Wealthy when the game has actually started. Now you have to find yourself a place to stay, so rent a cheap unfurnished apartment in San Myshuno. No land buying and house building allowed. Again make sure your apartment is unfurnished. If you got the apartment furnished sell all your furniture to have an empty apartment. Start the game and directly use the money cheat to give yourself zero simoleans.

 

Next build an Old Bar or Brothel with some shitty lot traits (filthy, gremlins that break stuff) on a community lot. Make sure it is a bar and it meets the specifications for that in-game lot type. The lot worth cannot exceed 100,000 simoleans. All furniture must be cheapest of the cheapest. Create some private rooms with double beds where your sim can work. Also create a basic dormitory area with a couple of single beds, kitchen (cheap counter, sink, trash bin, oven and fridge) and bathroom with shower. Again cheapest of the cheapest. No tv's, tablets, books or computers allowed in the dormitory area as this will only distract your sims. In the dormitory area your sim can eat, sleep and go to the bathroom. You can build one from scratch, edit an already in-game bar or use my Old Bar which you can find under my EA ID in the community gallery. I have edited an Old Bar with all items needed and have it on a lot in Oasis Springs. This way you can dive into the challenge rightaway. Give employees (bartenders) access on the door at the back otherwise they cant serve the customers ;)

 

To avoid having other sims enter the dormitory create a club and lock the dormitory doors for everyone but your club. You can create a club yourself or use my club seed which you can install by running the following command in the cheat console, clubs.create_club_from_seed KH_WFM_OldJoeBar

This will create a club Old Joe's Bar with a prepopulated leader and members. You can join the club as member and your goal is to become leader of the Club. You can use the club activities to skill up easier and accomplish goals faster.

 

Now is a good time to save your game! This is your starting point. No money, no skills and you have to pay the bill to keep a roof above your head. So you decide to sell yourself to willing Johns and become a member of the Old Joe's Bar club. Or start seducing your Johns at the Acient Ruins woohoo bushes in Windenburg.

 

The challenge will be succesful when you have completed both aspirations (Fabulously Wealthy and Mansion Baron) in the Fortune track before you reach the age of elder. Good luck!

 

For the gameplay i have the following basic rules:

  • In MC Command Center set the risky woohoo setting to in the range of 51-55% (depends on the risk you are willing to take ;)), pay child support to 2%, set birthcontrol to all moods and the birthcontrol duration to 24 hours. See attached file for my MC config settings.
  • In Sims 4 gameplay options set all Sims (played and unplayed) to auto age and life-span to long.
  • If you start as a teen female have her skip School each day. Just cancel all the School going actions and after awhile she will get fired from School.
  • No other jobs allowed for your sim.
  • On weekdays you workday starts when you are done sleeping, eating and using the bathroom. Your workday ends when you need to sleep.
  • You are not allowed to sell yourself to Johns when you are pregnant. If you get pregnant you are allowed to fish, harvest flowers and dig items. You can sell the fish, flowers and dug items for simoleans.
  • In case of pregnancy keep your children and raise them alone. Give them a bed and room in your apartment. When you go to work baby's and toddlers will go to daycare, so there is no need to let social services take them.
  • In the weekend you are allowed to take off and spent time with your children or do other things like skilling up your skills.
  • No boyfriends, husbands or spouses. Also no dating, weddings or sleepovers. Cancel all those interactions and requests. All Johns will have to pay for you. There will be enough drama :tongue:
  • With the money you earn you have to pay your weekly bills, the food you eat and with the leftovers you can upgrade your apartment.
  • You are not allowed to cancel a woohoo interaction.
  • All repairs and cleaning in the bar must be done by visitors only. You are allowed to do repairs and cleaning in the dormitory area.
  • You are allowed to use potions and buy rewards in the rewards store.

 

A few tips when playing the challenge:

  • Take your birth control religously to avoid early pregnancy. Dealing with pregnancy in the early stage of the challenge is though!
  • Work your regular Johns early in the day. Scout for new Johns when all regulars have been taken care of. This way you have a daily steady income.
  • Sleep at the bar when you have baby's or toddlers in your household. They will be taken care of at the daycare. You can sleep back at home when your children need less attention.

 

mc_settings.cfg

OOhhhhhhh I'll have to try this now :open_mouth:

Share this post


Link to post

Nice job!

I love your mod, but it will be great if it's Wicked Whim compatible.

Share this post


Link to post

Hello, my sim is gay, and I want to try this mod on them I wonder if you can consider this.

Thanks for the mod anyway!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×