Making a costume&hair mod tutorial???

Mudkip44

i have alot of tools for making mods on doa5lr and lots of clothes/hairstyles that would go great with the game however i havent found a reliable tutorial so i have no idea what to do with any of the tools. is there any one here that have a detailed explanation ?? i have some importer/exporter for blender and some other tmc-obj converter stuff downloaded but other than that mods of the tutorials are in a different language or theyre only about installing mods not making them, pls help free step dogde only has people who ignore posts n its not very helpful ty u-u

• 2 weeks later...
On 23.01.2018 at 7:38 PM, Mudkip44 said:

i have alot of tools for making mods on doa5lr and lots of clothes/hairstyles that would go great with the game however i havent found a reliable tutorial so i have no idea what to do with any of the tools. is there any one here that have a detailed explanation ?? i have some importer/exporter for blender and some other tmc-obj converter stuff downloaded but other than that mods of the tutorials are in a different language or theyre only about installing mods not making them, pls help free step dogde only has people who ignore posts n its not very helpful ty u-u

Yes, such tutorial would be very useful to everyone

Archived