With SexLab Framework SE 1.63 BETA being released...

Fl0g

I expected ports of well established oldrim LL mods to be spurting forth. I understand that JContainers is an issue...but is there some other technical hurdles that I'm not aware of? 

I know I can start converting what I consider to be required LL mods for a playthrough for myself, but then as soon as official ports come out I know I'll want to start testing them instead. So I figured I would be patient but that is proving difficult. Am I missing something? (other than patience?)

Good grief, it just freaking came out!  Modders will have to take time to figure out what works, what doesn't work, if it doesn't work then how to make it work.  Check back in 3-6 months or contact the mod authors and see if they need help if that is too long for you to wait.  Most folks have full time jobs that don't involve modding.  Keep in mind that several modders may have moved on and don't plan on updating.

You can follow along on issues that have been found and other discussions about both Sexlab and dependent mods here:  https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-1-jan-12-2018/?page=6

Archived