Issue when have sex option with chavez

Get issue when have sex option with chavez when using tryout and hard time. The issue is that after having sex with chavez but the quest ' dealt with chavez doesn't show compelete so stuck at that pt.

The only thing can do now is kill chavez and than the quest can be compelete.

• 7 months later...

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I'm having this issue also. 

I made sure the plugin was towards the bottom of my loadout, but the problem still persists.  Also slightly off-topic, but my character freezes everytime I try the extended sex scenes (Anal + BJ etc) 

I have SexoutZAZ, if it's any help.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I'm having this issue also. 

I made sure the plugin was towards the bottom of my loadout, but the problem still persists.  Also slightly off-topic, but my character freezes everytime I try the extended sex scenes (Anal + BJ etc) 

I have SexoutZAZ, if it's any help.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/3500-how-to-get-help-with-problems/

Read this post.

If you want help you need to post load orders for your game. Many individuals skilled enough to help you with your problem seem to pass over post that don't have load orders.

It is great that you want to minimize posting however this post is old and has no responses, you might also want to consider posting a fresh post with load order and follow all the linked instructions so that individuals know that this is a new post and what you have already done to resolve the issues that you have including the all important load order.

Archived