Good Sanctuary Cleanup mod ?

While not a "clean up" of sorts, Enhanced Commonwealth Locations has a great looking Sanctuary. Very different from the traditional pre-war versions that are all over the place. Gives it a whole new makeover, while cleaning things up, and still allowing you to do all the building on the insides.

I use the Sanctuary Red Rocket Plus version as it is a good option to prevent any conflicts. Haven't had any issues with it at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the Sanctuary Homestead PostWar Edition - Codsworth Does Its Worth- NEW BRIDGE v1.2-28460-1-2 on Nexus. it's plausibly lore friendly. It removes almost all trash and debris and fills in the massive holes in the roofs and walls - It never made any sense that these wastelanders could make firearms and build robots but couldn't figure out how to put a piece of plywood over a gaping hole in their roof or push a broom.

2 hours ago, nikoli grimm said:

I like the Sanctuary Homestead PostWar Edition - Codsworth Does Its Worth- NEW BRIDGE v1.2-28460-1-2 on Nexus. it's plausibly lore friendly. It removes almost all trash and debris and fills in the massive holes in the roofs and walls - It never made any sense that these wastelanders could make firearms and build robots but couldn't figure out how to put a piece of plywood over a gaping hole in their roof or push a broom.

Oh...I really like that mod, although I can't use it in my current playthrough, I definitely gonna use it in the next one. Thanks a lot for this recomendation.

Archived