Hot stories of my sims

3 hours ago, leka_0509 said:

I admire your productions! Very elaborate locations, so many small details, great characters! I bow to your patience and perseverance! And ideas ... They can not but admire! I wish you much, much inspiration! Thank you for the work done and for making us happy with your stories! And forgive me my English) This is all Google translator)

Thanks for the compliment :classic_happy:

I'm always trying to give best from myself, and I enjoy it in that challenge!!!

2 hours ago, heartbeatsandbrainwaves said:

Hide contents

??? Now those are some familiar faces (Thank you for using my pose CC, love the creative frankenposing)

I really like faces from your poses. That's exactly what I needed!!!!

6 hours ago, lanmi81 said:

Book of Shadows 

description: 

The nun found a hidden chamber, to travel to the other side

Wow! I can't even imagine how you do this! Your stories doesn't seem to "come" from The Sims 4! This is all so detailed ans so much HD ... my Sims game doesn't look like that ? Are you pimpin' the screenshots with Photoshop? Your stories are just awesome, chapeau! Looking forward to the next one ?

8 hours ago, Sims4Adults said:

Wow! I can't even imagine how you do this! Your stories doesn't seem to "come" from The Sims 4! This is all so detailed ans so much HD ... my Sims game doesn't look like that ? Are you pimpin' the screenshots with Photoshop? Your stories are just awesome, chapeau! Looking forward to the next one ?

Thanks a lot :smiley:

I mainly use material with high resolution, so that the interior looks nice. But I'm not able to constantly use them in my stories.  I try to correct these shortcomings with shadows, light and other effects that I can find to make them look better. It takes more time, but it's worth it.

I do not use any image editing programs. To "make-up" my stories I use only material from MODS folders.

I do not use any image editing programs. To "make-up" my stories I use only material from MODS folders.

That makes it even more impressive, I'm always stunned. You should get yourself a developer, take your shots and stories, put them with texts and possibilities for user choices together into a game and sell it via Patreon. ? (Like "Dreams of Desire" by Lewsdlab f. i.: https://www.patreon.com/lewdlab/)

Beautiful.  Thats why you should stay on the straight and narrow!:tongue:

Another excellent story.  Really loved how the alter seems to "float" in a black world.

Oh, and the "oh shit" look when finding yourself on the wrong end of a spear...priceless.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, mrrakkonn said:

You should seriously put your lots up for download dude, they are consistently really good and detailed. 

Maybe I should, but I dont know if I can find and put to download all CC which I used in story. That's my biggest problem!!!!