DavinaJo Posted September 15 Posted September 15 I seem to have a little problem , it's been awhile since i've used this mod and I tried to keep my game current but Sex Lab Framework has one requirement that still set to an older version while the mod author of that mod has updated it to work with 1.7.104.0 of skyrim SE/AE the mod is PapyrusUtil SE-AE scripting Utility Functions the framework is looking for 4.6 but the most updated version on the Nexus Mods is 4.8 and skyrim refuses to run if i use 4.6. I know that the framework doesn't do anything by itself but I feel i should make sure the framework is running correctly before add more mods.
ragnam Posted September 20 Posted September 20 (edited) I spent a week installing fresh SSE 1.7# and then down grading to 1.61170 and none of the sexlabframwork for AE, GOG, or SE. Always the same response get your correct SKSE and libraries and stuff. Then deleted the whole folder installed SSE from steam again and downgraded. and it seems there's more people using GOG then a steam install? So most replies they point out the down load page to pick from the three on sex lab framework page. then never getting rid of those papyrus and sexlabutli dlls errors and stating you have the wrong version installed. That 2 week loop had me going in circles I came from LE dev group and figured its time to move to SE, and damn what a mess of directions. Any how, IF you have steam SSE, than down grade to 1.6.1170, than get the For anyone who want's the version 1.66b, SexLabFrameworkAE_v166b.7z 68.87 MB · 1 download after I installed it and went in game, NO MORE Errors and if I activated a animation I was not sent to Tamriel 0 0 and 1000 feet in the air. Edited September 20 by ragnam 2
Kyze420 Posted September 21 Posted September 21 On 8/27/2026 at 10:05 PM, hartda said: For anyone who want's the version 1.66b, SexLabFrameworkAE_v166b.7z 68.87 MB · 26 downloads OMG Thank you, you bloody legend may you be forever blessed XD
Zodiac321 Posted September 23 Posted September 23 On 9/20/2026 at 2:41 PM, ragnam said: I spent a week installing fresh SSE 1.7# and then down grading to 1.61170 and none of the sexlabframwork for AE, GOG, or SE. Always the same response get your correct SKSE and libraries and stuff. Then deleted the whole folder installed SSE from steam again and downgraded. and it seems there's more people using GOG then a steam install? So most replies they point out the down load page to pick from the three on sex lab framework page. then never getting rid of those papyrus and sexlabutli dlls errors and stating you have the wrong version installed. That 2 week loop had me going in circles I came from LE dev group and figured its time to move to SE, and damn what a mess of directions. Any how, IF you have steam SSE, than down grade to 1.6.1170, than get the For anyone who want's the version 1.66b, SexLabFrameworkAE_v166b.7z 68.87 MB · 1 download after I installed it and went in game, NO MORE Errors and if I activated a animation I was not sent to Tamriel 0 0 and 1000 feet in the air. You are the GOAT!!!! TYVM!
kaizersoze27 Posted September 28 Posted September 28 The new Community Shaders update is breaking Sexlab?
ATIMKOS Posted September 29 Posted September 29 What version i need download i i have 1.6.640.0 game version?
alukard18 Posted October 1 Posted October 1 (edited) this mod allow to see how much npc and animals are Aroused Scavenger Sense UI https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/188380 Edited October 1 by alukard18
bigfella67 Posted Saturday at 09:46 PM Posted Saturday at 09:46 PM I have seen some topics on this, but I have yet to find a resolution. I am running Skyrim version 1.7.104 Sexlab 166d Payprus Util 4.8 and tried 4.6 But these two just will not play along together. I alwas get the message the papyrusUtil.dll and SaxLabUtil.dll are disabled or incompatible. The only conflicts I see are between these two, have tried to have Sexlab overwrite and the papyrus, but still no luck. Is there something I am missing or are these two just destined to no longer play along?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now