Looking for a old outfit from shocky

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Nexism said:

Is there a chance that you got the collar as well?

Separating it is easy to do in Nifskope.

All you do is remove everything save the collar, change the collar's slot under BSDismemberment and in the CK, create a new armor with that as however you want, like in the amulet slot, or even a different slot entirely. (I personally have it as a Devious Device collar (in a private mod of mine) cause it looks good and sexy.)

7 minutes ago, HyperonicX said:

Separating it is easy to do in Nifskope.

All you do is remove everything save the collar, change the collar's slot under BSDismemberment and in the CK, create a new armor with that as however you want, like in the amulet slot, or even a different slot entirely. (I personally have it as a Devious Device collar (in a private mod of mine) cause it looks good and sexy.)

Thanks, will give it a try. I've only done some basic work with these tools so far, but how hard can it bee right?

14 minutes ago, Nexism said:

Thanks, will give it a try. I've only done some basic work with these tools so far, but how hard can it bee right?

It's not that hard once you figure it out.

One idea in the Creation Kit is to use another armor as a base and go from there. I still do this, and I've gotten pretty good at using the CK.

On 2.2.2018 at 12:57 PM, HyperonicX said:

It's not that hard once you figure it out.

One idea in the Creation Kit is to use another armor as a base and go from there. I still do this, and I've gotten pretty good at using the CK.

Got any useful tutorials for a rookie? I haven't worked with custom files before

Archived