The characters do nothing

When I use matchmakin with other characters they do not literally do anything, there is no animation and they stay stopped all the time, I installed sexlab as It said and reinstalled it to see if nothing was missing but I still have the same result, if there was another post like this you could please direct me towards him or if anyone knows about this problem. Literally there's no animations shown or dislayed

Anything under the sexlab framework and anything under the adult tag under the download tab will work most mods will have anything that isn't compatible with them listed there as well as what they require. SOS has their own skeleton realistic force has their own skeleton if realistic force's skeleton has the required bone node in it that the SOS one does then you can overwrite the SOS one with the realistic skeleton if it doesn't and you overwrite it you'll mess up the SOS penis and it'll cause stretching. Or you can download XPMSE and overwrite both of them and then you should be good as the XPMSE skeleton should be up to date just make sure to place XPMSE as low as you can on the old order to prevent conflicts.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/68000

But that still doesn't  fix the problem i'm having, also when i'm done installing sexlab and i use FNIS, the only way for that program to read sexlab is to copying the meshes and scrips from sexlab to the FNIS, also there's 1 warning but it doesn't tell me what warning is.

20180110_142954.jpg

31 minutes ago, fren231 said:

But that still doesn't  fix the problem i'm having, also when i'm done installing sexlab and i use FNIS, the only way for that program to read sexlab is to copying the meshes and scrips from sexlab to the FNIS, also there's 1 warning but it doesn't tell me what warning is.

No, the only way is to install it properly. Follow any of the guides for your mod manager, there are plenty.

47 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

No, the only way is to install it properly. Follow any of the guides for your mod manager, there are plenty.

Aparently u didn't understand what i'm saying: after i INSTALLED sexlab framework and i UPDATE FNIS BEHAVIOR it doenst READ IT AT ALL and the only way i make it work it was by COPYING AND PASTEING the MESH file (wich it have the actors) and the SCRIP files from SEXLAB FRAMEWORK FILES, otherwise it will NEVER READ SEXLAB FRAMEWORK TO CREATE BEHAVIORS.

1 hour ago, fren231 said:

Aparently u didn't understand what i'm saying: after i INSTALLED sexlab framework and i UPDATE FNIS BEHAVIOR it doenst READ IT AT ALL and the only way i make it work it was by COPYING AND PASTEING the MESH file (wich it have the actors) and the SCRIP files from SEXLAB FRAMEWORK FILES, otherwise it will NEVER READ SEXLAB FRAMEWORK TO CREATE BEHAVIORS.

You using Mod Organizer?

Did you do something stupid like run FNIS from the handy, dandy completely useless icon (for MO users) that it places on your desktop?

That's why FNIS can't find anything, you must run FNIS from MO (delete that icon if using MO).

It is also not wise to be angry with people who try to help you, especially when you are asking for help and the help was good but you didn't understand why it was good, if you had looked at a guide for FNIS under MO then you would have been told this already.

20 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

I understand you well without yelling. That FNIS doesn't read sexlab means something with your setup is wrong. I gave you the answer how to fix it. It's not my business if you follow it.

Wasn't yelling, whas clarifying the words i was trying to explain, i fix the issue i was having and made it to work. Thank you for helping

20 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

You using Mod Organizer?

Did you do something stupid like run FNIS from the handy, dandy completely useless icon (for MO users) that it places on your desktop?

That's why FNIS can't find anything, you must run FNIS from MO (delete that icon if using MO).

It is also not wise to be angry with people who try to help you, especially when you are asking for help and the help was good but you didn't understand why it was good, if you had looked at a guide for FNIS under MO then you would have been told this already.

I wasn't angry at the guy, i was just clarifyng the issue, no i never run FNIS from the desktop i'm runing it from MO. I'be been modding and creating mods since CS 1.5 and i remember a few things about modding a game, of course there's new stuff but i always adapt. I appreciate the people who helped me and the advices they gave me to find the answer to the problem. Also i know for first hand what it's to be yell at, when someone writes "YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT THAT ADVICE WAS NOT THE ANSWER" or "GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH YOUR ADVICES" because they didn't understand the advice i was telling them and do not try to fix the problem from that advice, that's when someone it's angry at you.

2 hours ago, fren231 said:

I wasn't angry at the guy, i was just clarifyng the issue, no i never run FNIS from the desktop i'm runing it from MO. I'be been modding and creating mods since CS 1.5 and i remember a few things about modding a game, of course there's new stuff but i always adapt. I appreciate the people who helped me and the advices they gave me to find the answer to the problem. Also i know for first hand what it's to be yell at, when someone writes "YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT THAT ADVICE WAS NOT THE ANSWER" or "GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH YOUR ADVICES" because they didn't understand the advice i was telling them and do not try to fix the problem from that advice, that's when someone it's angry at you.

Well you've set FNIS up wrong OR setup the animation mods wrong if you have to move anything in order for FNIS to find it.

The usual advice we give is to select all the text from the FNIS output window and paste it into a message here so we can see what FNIS said and if you are still having that problem then I think that's probably a good next step to try.

Archived