Unforbidden Is Back

Just a heads-up for the community, a very promising game that has been dead for years, Unforbidden, has been raised from the dead. A side-scrolling platformer with a sweet lady protagonist that got people excited in 2013 suddenly dropped from the face of the earth. It was interesting enough to generate +500 comments on the last blog update for 3 years, as people waited for promised ravishment from beasts and monsters, which, sadly, never came. But as the prophets promised to the faithful, the Developer has returned! Rejoice, those who never lost hope. Okay, I'm being dramatic, but it was a cool erotic game concept and many were disappointed by the long years of absence. But the blog is updating again, as I found out by pure luck , so anyone interested, check it out.

http://blog.premium-hentai.com/

Crap. See, this is why you shouldn't post when drunk. You see something exciting and you post about it and then you realize, you fucked up. I read more blog entries and it seems the developer has been inactive -AGAIN- since September. Without a post explaining stuff. AGAIN. Sorry everyone. My bad.

• 2 years later...

Unforbidden seems to be dead, can't find a download link for it at all anymore.

Lost it after deleting it a year ago and now can't re-play it.  Not sure what the rules are regarding asking those here if the link for it is active anywhere on the internet.  I tried googling for an active link using "Unforbidden zikare" but nada.  Keep getting sent to some blog where it shows a screenshot but that's it, just a screenshot.  But again, not asking for anyone to put it up for me since that may be against the rules, just asking if anyone knows if he moved the download to another site.

• 4 months later...
On 5/27/2020 at 3:27 AM, Deviancy said:

Unforbidden seems to be dead, can't find a download link for it at all anymore.

Lost it after deleting it a year ago and now can't re-play it.  Not sure what the rules are regarding asking those here if the link for it is active anywhere on the internet.  I tried googling for an active link using "Unforbidden zikare" but nada.  Keep getting sent to some blog where it shows a screenshot but that's it, just a screenshot.  But again, not asking for anyone to put it up for me since that may be against the rules, just asking if anyone knows if he moved the download to another site.

I happen to have found one MEGA link, courtesy of a certain mcHy : https://mega.nz/folder/l8F2UK4Y#YRxggaWUgZKgxN_PlJaQ7w

I have absolutely no idea which build of the prototype that might be. I remember playing three different ones back then :
- one with just a wolf as an enemy
- a second version with the wolf and wild boars
- a third version which contained the same enemies, but included a "corruption" mechanic

Too bad Zikare gave up on the project without a fair warning, after promising everyone that he would get the job done eventually.

EDIT : It turns out this is the last version of the demo, with the tutorial, the wolves, the boars and the "corruption" mechanic. Sadly I can't seem to download the file sharedassets4.assets : it always stops and loops at 21,8Mb out of 27,2Mb. Therefore I end with a Forest level that doesn't display properly and boars failing to spawn or move.

If anyone manages to download that file entirely, let me know so I could put this game back together into a proper .ZIP and upload it here instead of MEGA.

• 1 month later...