Speedbuster/Trashdog BBW Lower Body

DogOnPorch

That's one of the problems with speedbusters meshes. Most of their bodies are frankensteined together. You'll notice stuff like this even more if you ever try to run any of their outfits through gerra6's clothing converter. I have seen arms fall off seams right down the center of the body where the seam looks like someone took a grinder to it legs falling off nipples cut off and replaced with different nipples.

It was one of the things I hated the most about trying to convert their outfits it also sucked because there usually wasn't a template for the body they used in the outfit as they many times made a special one of a kind body for the outfit.

2 hours ago, myuhinny said:

That's one of the problems with speedbusters meshes. Most of their bodies are frankensteined together. You'll notice stuff like this even more if you ever try to run any of their outfits through gerra6's clothing converter. I have seen arms fall off seams right down the center of the body where the seam looks like someone took a grinder to it legs falling off nipples cut off and replaced with different nipples.

It was one of the things I hated the most about trying to convert their outfits it also sucked because there usually wasn't a template for the body they used in the outfit as they many times made a special one of a kind body for the outfit.

Avebrave made an almost complete set of stock conversions for the body. So there's tons of clothes beside the Trashdog stuff.

The original lower body doesn't have this line effect. But, it has a lot of good detail and bounces in the right spots. It's my wife's favorite, too. Vilja is ALWAYS that body in her games. She's the one that noticed.

:classic_smile:

@fejeena

Is really good at blending texture seams.

He did it for the Monster Girl Aedra hands if I remember right. Maybe he can help with this.

I simply don't have the skill to do it.

It looks like the outer part of the texture seam(back side of the seam) fades into a lighter shade than the inner part of the texture seam (front of the seam)

I wouldn't know how to go about fixing this.

The Nif it's self seems fine. I think it's just the texture babe.

Okay so this is what's going on.

Before and after

5a5a642f4eb9b_ba.thumb.jpeg.1c06648a9e9e52fdb92ee5829a0f286f.jpeg

Popped it into blender. I cleared 225 doubles and reset normals from faces and this is what I got.

finished.thumb.jpeg.8d2c43443e83b63be555102d37e9dd5c.jpeg

So yes it is half my mistake and half texture issue.

I fixed my boo-boo.

Now there is just a slight discoloration in the texture (that I have)

See what it looks like for you

For Dogs Wifey.7z

I re rigged it and made sure Alpha was set to 1.000 so it should be ready to go. If the problem continues it may just be the texture but I have a good feeling I fixed it as far as the mesh goes.

@DogOnPorch

Bit of a critical test...looking for trouble...so to speak.

Seems there are issues at the waist seam where there were none. Some sparkles and a distinct color difference. between the two (upper & lower). Double-checked materials...both exactly the same.

I think we should put this one on the shelf for later. The easy route is to keep the old lower body...Vilja can remain an inny. 

6 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

You have blender. Make a decal. It's easy

That's not the problem. I can get TDA's soles in position well enough. But it's like they still remember they are on the other type of feet when they move. When she bends over, for example, the soles aren't on the foot as expected but slightly moved to another position...I assume the HGEC's foot location, normally.

6 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

All you have to do is select the toe nail beds/duplicate/ move up on z axis and delete everything but the nails then export it.

In Blender? 

In Nifskope, both sets of nails are one mesh. I can move them around. But I need to spread the two apart slightly. That I'm less proficient at. 

The foot w/ sole attached...

bbwfemalefootsole.nif

9 minutes ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

It is though. At least tell me your preference texture resolution..

For all I know you want to give her little hears or smiling faces on her piggies.

Would a 256x512 work for ya?

Normally, I just borrow what I need from Apachii as it's all been done already...

Fat chicks need luvin' too. And Oblivion needs all the different body types possible as stock NPCs are dull and uniform.

:classic_angel:

256 is plenty for solid colors...higher if there is pictures of little piggies...on her piggies.

:classic_biggrin:

Archived