I know there's been demand for rape content since basically the game's launch, but every time I see them replied to with animations, which are nice, but not what most people are looking for.  Is there any content that will make the characters actually initiate a rape scene instead of just starting a normal consensual scene with an aggressive animation?

5 hours ago, myuhinny said:

@pavelius_pavlentius

Isn't defeat for skyrim?

Yeah it definitely is.  Skyrim has a ton of rape mods, but I haven't seen anything like them in Sims.  Every time a character has energy failure and just passes out at a party with their ass in the air it just makes me think why has no one done anything with that.

Honestly I hope nobody does make rape possible in sims, its not cool just the same as sex with children or animals. People think they can get away with it cause its just pixels but the truth is they relate to them pixels and they want to simulate these things so there's an illegal desire being pushed. It should be illegal to simulate these things, create any content that depicts these actions in anyway. But that's just my opinion, I really do wish people would stop going on about it like its something we all want though. The majority is definatly against it.

1 hour ago, AttritionofContrition said:

Okay deal, virtual rape/pedo/beast content is banned across the board. Next is violent video games, movies, and books, right? I mean shooting peoples heads off in a game or watching someone get be-headed in game of thrones is really just an outlet for illegal desires so we should ban all that garbage, right? Listen, I really dislike virtual rape/pedo/beast content almost as much as I dislike the real deal but for the same reasons you listed them all (the virtual, I mean) as a substitute for people actually wanting to commit said acts you could also argue that it gives some people outlets that deter them.

Also, you do know that rape fantasies are one of the most popular, right? Doesn't mean most of those people actually want to rape or be raped.

C'mon man, I'm as vanilla as they come, I don't get a majority of the fetishes that are out there but I'm not so removed from reality that I believe that most people would actually want to do a lot of that junk for real.

Ultimately you'll no doubt be able to turn it off and I highly doubt it would be on by default so what's the problem?

You make valid points, fortunate for the people who want these things I don't make the rules just expressing my opinion, and whilst this might be a crazy thought for most people but a little 18+ warning doesn't deter most people under the age of 18 who want to try something.

There's also a very big difference between consensual forced/rough sex and rape, whilst most people like to fantasize about something rough and forced, they may mistake it for rape but its not actually the same thing.

Not everyone is blessed with such a great ability to remain un-removed from reality and once a person get a taste of something they like its hard to not want the real thing, but as you rightly acknowledged, these people don't know the true impact rape has on a person and wouldn't request to simulate such a vulgar act if they even had even the slightest idea of how painful being penetrated against your will is.

All I'm saying is, I'm like 99.9% sure the people asking for this in a mod have never experienced this, but its just harmless fun right? Untill someone gets raped.

Oh and also if I wanted to expand my beliefs to be against all violence in movies and video games I'm perfectly capable of making that argument on my own, but that's not what I was saying so if your going to dispute this with me at least stay on topic.

Final note: saying simulating rape is a outlet to prevent actual rape is like saying everyone having guns stops people from shooting each other, or giving someone diluted heroine and being suprised when they become a real heroin addict.

19 hours ago, Simite said:

You make valid points, fortunate for the people who want these things I don't make the rules just expressing my opinion, and whilst this might be a crazy thought for most people but a little 18+ warning doesn't deter most people under the age of 18 who want to try something.

There's also a very big difference between consensual forced/rough sex and rape, whilst most people like to fantasize about something rough and forced, they may mistake it for rape but its not actually the same thing.

Not everyone is blessed with such a great ability to remain un-removed from reality and once a person get a taste of something they like its hard to not want the real thing, but as you rightly acknowledged, these people don't know the true impact rape has on a person and wouldn't request to simulate such a vulgar act if they even had even the slightest idea of how painful being penetrated against your will is.

All I'm saying is, I'm like 99.9% sure the people asking for this in a mod have never experienced this, but its just harmless fun right? Untill someone gets raped.

Oh and also if I wanted to expand my beliefs to be against all violence in movies and video games I'm perfectly capable of making that argument on my own, but that's not what I was saying so if your going to dispute this with me at least stay on topic.

Final note: saying simulating rape is a outlet to prevent actual rape is like saying everyone having guns stops people from shooting each other, or giving someone diluted heroine and being suprised when they become a real heroin addict.

18+ warning doesn't mean anything, never has for these sites. Underage people shouldn't come to adult websites, especially this one, but that isn't going to deter someone and in this day and age it's almost impossible to keep kids from going to a website if they want to go bad enough. I would say proper parenting trumps an 18+ warning any day but now a days? You'd have to keep them completely tech free and even then they could bum a phone off a friend for 15 minutes or a laptop or whatever.

Of course it's just rough sex but the idea of rape is part of the fantasy. I don't understand it enough to sit here and defend it to someone I don't know on a message board meant to discuss sex mods but there is a difference between "rough sex" and "fake rape sex" even if at the end of the day it boils down to the same act. Also, not every one gets an addiction from a vice, to just blanket everyone into the same group of "well steve got addicted to gambling and lost his house so no one should gamble ever" is unreasonable. Yes, some people get a taste and want more--unstable people--does that mean we should ban certain things because some people have no self control/mental issues?

Which leads me into my next point about violence in entertainment which I cited because in a majority of the situations I've had this conversation with others they always, and I mean always can't see a connection between the two and say that violence is fine which is hypocritical  It may have been off topic but it was my not-so-subtle way of feeling you out to see which side of the fence you lie so I would know whether or not to even bother responding. I mean no offense and this isn't directed towards you but I really don't like arguing with someone who can't see the hypocrisy in banning something sexual but giving the violent (or worse) equivalent the green light.

In response to your final note: I don't consider a virtual victimless crime the same as actually giving someone a watered down chemical that actually does affect your brain. Taking diluted heroin does get you hooked, raping a virtual person in a game does not. Now, if an unstable person who actually wants to rape people for real gets drawn to a game where they can live out that fantasy then yeah you have a point, it could go either way but they were unstable to begin with and needed actual help. I'm not commenting on the gun comparison because I can tell already we would disagree on almost every point, better to just agree to disagree on that.

Like I said before, you'd be able to turn it off and keep it off so why care about it in the first place? So no one has the option? That reminds me somewhat of the 90's when everyone was all riled up about gay people all the while I'm sitting there thinking "two consenting adults in the privacy of their own home who gives a shit?".  People kept telling me (I grew up in a very religious household/smalltown) "OH NO THEY SPREAD DISEASE HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF BUGCHASING" to which I replied "what about what those catholic priests did, are all catholics bad because of them?" to which they said "yes!" because they're a bunch of crazy hardcore baptists haha but you get my point.:tongue:

On 1/15/2018 at 12:32 AM, Simite said:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd..... You would be very wrong on that.

i have been raped before in real life as an adult. And i was also molested, raped, sodomised, and physically beaten for years by my mother's boyfriend. i hated every minute of it. i have been in therapy for over two decades. It's helped a lot. i'm much better now. i don't wake up screaming in the night anymore, but i used to... several miserable nights a week (and this is years after the abuse ended). i even for a long time had insomnia because i was afraid to sleep due to the nightmares.

But guess what?

i have rape fantasies. i love Defeat the "rape mod" in Skyrim. i've even played out rape fantasies in real life. That is to say i've planned out role play events with people i've dated where we plan "sometime in the next week lets randomly 'rape' me". Now. This is with someone i totally trust. People i've talked to in great detail about what i want to happen, about what i fantasize about happening (and about what they fantasize about doing too) and about what we feel comfortable safely playing out - some things i fantasize about and masturbate to would be too risky to play in reality. We discuss and plan out all sorts of parameters for the play well before it happens. Yet, still leave some stuff to be a mystery. It's all done in the safety of our own house. No strangers are involved. BUT, i definitely want to say "no" and "struggle" against it, for real.

Guess what else? i've even talked about these fantasies extensively with multiple therapists and psychiatrists (when you go to therapy for 20+ years you end up seeing lots of professionals), and guess what? None of them have ever told me they felt me (or my boyfriend or girlfriend at any given time) were dangerous or rapists. Furthermore, they told me it is actually *extremely common* for victims of rape (and child molestation) to end up having sexual fantasies about rape and/or molestation. Extremely common, in this case, does NOT mean "most" people who are raped end up with those fantasies. But it does mean that enough survivors of rape and molestation have those sexual fantasies that *every single* therapist and psychiatrist i've ever spoken to has heard of it before. And has assured me i was not the first to tell them that.

i used to think i was a terrible awful sick person for having those fantasies, but no therapist ever told me i was. None reported me, or anyone i was dating, to the police. None told me that i should "stop playing out those fantasies". More than one therapist told me that *safely* playing over those fantasies in an environment where i ultimately have "control" can actually be liberating (for some people - like apparently me).

That is to say, in Skyrim i have *total* control of the rape happening to my character. i can make it stop. i can stop the mod at any time. i can decide which sort of rape animations play. Similarly. When playing such a scene/role play event out in real life, with someone i am in a trusted relationship with, i always have a "safeword/safe-gesture" i can use to stop things at ANY moment if i *honestly* don't like what's going on. The "safeword" isn't "stop" or "no" tho, as i want to be able to say those things and have them ignored :smile:

But anyway. That's probably more information than you want to know about my private life, but i was really gritting my teeth reading your 99.9% certain thing.

Beyond that, in my lifetime (i'm over 30) i've met at least a dozen other women who had been raped/molested who *also* had rape fantasies. Two of them i'm still friends with to this day. Altho one of them has *never* done more with the fantasies than masturbate alone. She feels very ashamed of them. The other woman is more like me.. we both play with pervy rape mods in Skyrim and like to play out sexual-rape scenes in real life with people who deeply trust.

Neither of us like the idea of *really really* being raped again. And i do not find men who have really raped a woman or man or child to be sexy. i find it vile. Committing an actual sexual assault crime is disgusting. However, i do not think men who have rape fantasies (with which they act out only in perverted video games - or in consensual/trust relationships) are vile. Having a fantasy and masturbating to it, doesn't hurt anyone. i would have no more aversion to someone with violent or rape-y sexual fantasies... then i would have with someone who likes to play very violent bloody video games where they shoot people. Even if they found it fun imagining to be a killer a la Hitman, or something. That's fine. Yet... of course i do not find *real* murders to be okay or acceptable. Murder is vile in reality. So is rape. Playing a violent video game is not vile, nor is playing a sexually violent video game. At least not in my opinion.

i think there is a complete and total difference between engaging in fantasy and doing something in reality. Yes, there is a danger with people who cannot separate the two. But most people CAN and do.

Many of us think about killing our bosses (even if it's in a removed way like wishing your boss's head would explode) at some point, but don't do it. Even if the brief fantasy helps us release some tension in ourselves, we know we aren't going to do it. There's not even a small risk we will do it. Because most of us aren't crazy :tongue:

Gritting your teeth, through a statement where I left room for exceptions? So maybe you want to brush up on the meaning of RAPE, if your wanting it, its not rape. What happened in your earlier life from what you said is not questionable and I'm very sorry you experienced this. But again if your fantasising about it and want it to happen to you with someone you trust, its simply not rape. It may be similar but the act of rape is to do it against someones will. And if your arranging it then your willing making it NOT rape. Like I did say in my first statement that people might want something similar that they are mistaking for rape or maybe just using a name incorrectly becasue they do not know the name for the type of sexual experience they desire. But by the very fact someone wanting this to happen to them is what makes it very much not rape. I don't know how much more clearly I can express this, IF YOU WANT IT, ITS NOT RAPE. So either people need to learn to express what they want more clearly, stop refering to these sexual encounters as rape because that's certainly not what a judge or a police officer would call it. Theres only 1 type of rape and it always 100% of the time involves someone who does not want it to happen.

3 hours ago, Simite said:

Gritting your teeth, through a statement where I left room for exceptions? So maybe you want to brush up on the meaning of RAPE, if your wanting it, its not rape. What happened in your earlier life from what you said is not questionable and I'm very sorry you experienced this. But again if your fantasising about it and want it to happen to you with someone you trust, its simply not rape. It may be similar but the act of rape is to do it against someones will. And if your arranging it then your willing making it NOT rape. Like I did say in my first statement that people might want something similar that they are mistaking for rape or maybe just using a name incorrectly becasue they do not know the name for the type of sexual experience they desire. But by the very fact someone wanting this to happen to them is what makes it very much not rape. I don't know how much more clearly I can express this, IF YOU WANT IT, ITS NOT RAPE. So either people need to learn to express what they want more clearly, stop refering to these sexual encounters as rape because that's certainly not what a judge or a police officer would call it. Theres only 1 type of rape and it always 100% of the time involves someone who does not want it to happen.

you left room for .1% of people. Lol. That's not much room. And more than .1% of people who have experienced rape have rape fantasies. If it were less than that then *every therapist and psychiatrist* i have every seen would not have had other patients, besides myself, who had such fantasies too (and were also rape survivors). The percentage you left is 1 in 1,000 - and as most individual therapists don't see 1,000 patients the numbers have to be larger than that.

You are correct that wanting something to happen isn't rape. But the FANTASY is of rape.

i guess you've never played make believe before? When you make believe being a princess or sheriff or unicorn as a child, of course you aren't really magically transformed into a princess, sheriff, or unicorn. But your *intention* when  you are playing out the fantasy is to *be* those things.

In the fantasy i am *really being raped*, that's what is making me tingle. To imagine *really being raped*. In the fantasy i am not "pretending to like it". In the fantasy i am not "imagining being safely with my boyfriend/girlfriend". Just like when you fantasize about being a dragon as a child you're *really imagining it*. You aren't "imagining you are a kid just pretending to be a dragon", you are *really being a dragon* in your mind. You're really battling knights, in your mind. You're really razing villages. You're not "pretending to only pretend to do it". You're letting your mind make it real.

That said... of course it is only a fantasy in the end. You are safe. You aren't really a princess, dragon, sheriff, unicorn, or rape victim. But while you're having the fantasy you're getting into it as deeply as you can.

i am acting out my rape fantasies with someone that i *trust* because i don't want to really get hurt. i'm not going out and finding escaped prisoners who were doing time for raping someone, because those are vile people. i'm finding a safe way to play it out. JUST LIKE someone playing out rape in Sims 4, or Skyrim, or any other game is not *really* raping anyone. It's make believe there too. They are using a trusted environment with make believe people. Because altho they may like the rape fantasy they don't *really want to hurt someone*. Just like *i don't really want to be hurt by some asshole*.

It's all fantasy. Yes. A rape fantasy. A rape fantasy is *not* rape. But that is the right term. It is a "rape fantasy". Not "rape".

Just like when you make believe being a fireman as a kid. It is a "fireman fantasy" it is not "being a fireman".

But the fantasy *is about being a fireman*. But the fake that it's make-believe/pretend/fantasy does *indeed* make it not real. And not the same as reality.

So.... you are right about that. But are now currently are arguing against what you seemed to be saying earlier. If it's all fake, an if you want it.. and it's not really rape. So then i dunno why you're so worried about rape mods in video games. NPCs in the Sims or Skyrim are *not real people*. They feel *no real feelings*, have *no real emotions*. You cannot Rape an npc in a video game. All you can do is do a fantasy.. which you just said can't be rape if someone wants it. So if i want my Sims to be raped in Sims 4, it can't be rape, because i want it. And the Sims themselves are fake people who do not think, feel, or know the concept of rape. No more than they actually really know hunger, tiredness, or anything else.

No one gets hurt. It's playing out a fantasy in a fake environment. No different than masturbating to a fantasy in your own head.

I don't need to write a wall of text the only thing I need to write is: You don't like it? DON'T use it!

I don't like most of the mods that add traits so I don't use them but I don't post whining posts under those trait mods

I don't like that new fairies mod from mts guess what I'm not one of those attention whore douchebages so I don't start whining in the mts comments and I almost forgot to mention it but I don't need to use that mod 

also I just need to quote this : I really do wish people would stop going on about it like its something we all want though.The majority is definatly against it.

so just to make it clear you don't want him to talk like the majority is for an rape mod but at the same time you have the audacity to talk for the majority yourself?

Show me the case study that shows that people who like to see rape fantasies or play a game involving rape are more likely to actually go out into the real world and rape real people.  You're making the exact same argument angry moms made about video games in to 90s, saying how it's going to contribute to more violence because people won't be able to tell the difference between what's real and what's in the video game, and countless studies have been done on it saying that effect is non-existent.  There's a massive difference between sitting on your couch playing a video game and going out into the world and committing a violent crime.

Well since I was talking about how sure I was and not the number of people who have been effected by this, your completely wrong again. me being 99.9% sure about something menas I have 0.01% doubts about it too. Its nothing to do with numbers of people. I'm done; I can't argue with someone who doesn't understand the words they used or math. Good day.

Its called Forced Sex, Bondage, slave sex, literally any other name you want to think up that doesn't contain the word rape. My problem is with the misuse of this word. Its not a rape fantasy. Its a forced sex fantasy. If your therapists have allowed you to go on glamourising the act of rape then I'd ask for your money back. They should have educated you.

Can we please stick to the original topic OP brought up? I know some of us have moral objections to this, but this isn't the appropriate thread for that kind of discussion. This is about possibly adding rape autonomy to the Sims 4, it's not a thread about whether such a feature should be added or not. If we stray too far off and just argue, then one of the mods might lock this thread due to all the fighting.

To answer your question, OP, there probably is a way to do this, but good luck finding someone who will actually want to go through the trouble of making this. TurboDriver could make a new category called "Rape Sim" that is separate from "Ask for Sex" that leads to a set of rape-specific animations that play after a more violent/angry animation plays (e.g. the attacker lunges at the victim and then a rape-specific animation plays). You could try PMing TD about this, but that won't guarantee that this will become a feature.

Speaking of which, don't get upset or hurl insults at any content creators just because they don't want to appeal to your niche fetish. I've seen people request micropenises, cuckold animations, and bestiality, and they get rejected. And that's fine. Even if you throw some cash their way, creators aren't obligated to make whatever you want (unless they say firsthand that they'll do that for a certain price). I saw a thread a while ago – it's locked now – saying that the dude was convinced this site was full of money-grubbing whores because no one wanted to make bestiality animations. He was mocked for being petty, and a mod locked the thread because it was "useless."

That said, if you want this feature that badly you could always ask the more seasoned modders how you could go about making this yourself. You don't even need to make animations, you just need to make the option available in-game, and collaboration with an animator – possibly AOS – to make the initiating animation and the actual rape animations as well. Would that be a lot of work? Fuck yeah, it would. Would you get what you want plus some popularity on this site? I'm sure you would.

PS To anyone who thinks I'm making excuses for rape or anything like that, I'm not. Rape is a horrible crime and should always be taken seriously IRL. However, I believe that it'd be hypocritical of me to say that rape mods shouldn't be allowed for the Sims 4 even though I have a mod that allows physical assault and murder. FFS my favorite thing to do in GTA 5 is go on 5-star massacres as Trevor and see how long I can last before the cops finally kill my ass (my record is 6 minutes, by the way. whoop whoop).

The title is "Rape Autonomy "... not my kind of gameplay and I would disable Rape Autonomy in my game.

Hey simite!

Do yourself, the members and all rl raped victims a favour and end up your second hand experience or make a discussion thread for this theme. The title here is Rape Autonomy.

The baddest thing for rl victims is to be „brain raped“ at the web by stupid rules and thoughts how to handle or not this bad experience.

You do not have the permission to tell someone what he or she has to think or to feel and neighter how to handle this kind of bad rl experiencs. If victims like to have the chance to help theirself with rape animations or fake rape interactions – they ll should try out if a mod/der can help.

MS

I would like to see it as a mod too.

Off Topic: there's no moral argument against a rape mod considering there are murder mods out there. Seriously, think about how many other games out there are just about murdering other people and committing crimes (Like GTA). We're just conditioned to think rape shouldn't even be seen in video games but shooting/stabbing/ripping limbs out of other people and blowing up buildings and things like that are ok.

I've never been a victim of sexual abuse and while I consider it a heinous, heinous crime, it is not worse than murder and murder is available out there in the video game world everywhere.

I used rape autonomy with OKW the first time I started with mods, CC and adult gaming because I was much to stupid to handle treesome, foursome (moresome ;-) myself in game. The townies where much better than me, they gangbanged everyone... the police does not react at the rape scenerie in my little neighbourhood and were raped sometimes too (with a little help from the user).

But it was not just funny to see a toddler sitting singing beneath her raped mum at night in the park. So I mostly disabled rape autonomy. To help the poor raped Sims 3 out of desaster, I always got them in CAS to get the masochistic trait. ;-) and I really liked when the victims scratches the face of the raper (no risk no fun?).

It maybe stupid but like rl I do not really like to rape, harm or scare someone, just that once who like or need this (and ask for this!) for a more or less bad rl gameplay. Just to punish someone is easy, but to learn about people, their experience, sexual and fetish wishes / needs and to be kind also is another kind of communication.

I guess something like a Rape Mod is needed, but Rape and Autonomy Rape should be to enable first. So noone gets this in game automaticly. No accidently autonomy rape sceneries please.

But if a Rape Mod is needed, a masochistic trait also is needed. Some of this sims may like to go at night at the park or to a rotten public place to find or just meet... a perfect date or call a raper by phone if needed.

Its funny cause several times I mentioned that I was only expressing my opinion and it was other people who where challenging my opinion, I never told anyone that they should think like me or share the same opinion as me. But here you hypocrits are telling me what I should do is not tell other people what they should do. I never drifted off topic and I don't think its cool for anyone to silence someone speaking their own opinion so long as they are still on the subject, which I was. 

I have as much right to express my concerns against this idea as any of you have to support it. So respectfully, any of you whom think its a good idea have the right to ignore my thoughts and go on with your lives. 

18 hours ago, Simite said:

I was only expressing my opinion

If you want to have an ethical debate about rape fantasies and content in games, you are welcome to make your own thread.  But I'd wager you'd get little support for your views in a place that is avidly against kink-shaming.

As it stands, your virulent protest is merely taking up space and time in a thread specifically made to request a feature.  If you don't want the feature, as you said "you have the right to ignore it".

As far as the actual topic, I think that, as it stands, it's difficult to implement these sort of features into WW.  I do know that Turbo is working on expanding the functionality of the framework, but Sims 4 has a weird way of handling things that can make everything unnecessarily complicated.  I do hope that options like this will be fleshed out in the future as it would be a necessary basis for consensual BDSM as a large portion of the roleplay and fantasy is restriction of autonomy. 

I'm not kink shaming, I fully support all types of healthy and legal sexual activities. As Many of people have stated there are other games with these features available, why not just go play those for this need, why does every game need to have the same mods?

Also I don't see the OP mention anywhere that this topic is to support the search or production of this mod, I'm not breaking any rules so please get off my back.

As for taking up space? Cause there's a shortage of that on the internet right? We totally should be careful of how much space we use up in a thread? 

I just don't think sims4 modders should be goaded into making the same mods as other games, sims to begin with is a PG13 so it already has a wider player base of under 18 in comparison with some of the other titles mentioned that feature these mods.

I'm not kink shaming, I fully support all types of healthy and legal sexual activities.

Rape play is healthy and legal and is the most common kink in the world.  You are trying to determine for others what is and is not "appropriate" sexually, which is the definition of kink shaming.

As Many of people have stated there are other games with these features available, why not just go play those for this need

There are innumerable games without these features.  Why not just go play those?  It's not mandatory content.  If you don't want it in your game, don't install it.

I don't see the OP mention anywhere that this topic is to support the search or production of this mod

You apparently missed the part where this is in "request and find".

I just don't think sims4 modders should be goaded into making the same mods as other games

No one is making anyone do anything.  They can simply choose not to.