Lost Animations

NIkki1564

I had about 10 mods installed and approx 24 hours of game time in.  Decided to add some mods, installed fine and kept playing, but due to doing quests, I did not have any sex.....after another 10+ hours of playing I was short on caps and decided to "earn" some since I was standing in new vegas...after quite some time there and fast traveling to ppl I had spent sexy time with before I realized my sex animations no longer worked. Since I did not use them for so long, it was many mods later when I realized a problem.  

What I do get is less opportunity to have sex than I remember but more importantly.....when it is agreed to have sex, both parties just stand there, no undressing, and if we ran somewhere to have sex the npc wont talk with me and runs off.  I have no idea if its a conflict or a mod I installed messed things up, and as always the possible human error on my part.  I have run loot, and get no warnings ingame, and as far as I can tell everything else ingame is working fine.

Edit:  I'm guessing one of the mods I added requires a new game. I tried starting a new game, and everything works fine. Hate to lose all the game time invested, but wouldn't be much fun without animations !!!!!!

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm