High Heels Mods for SSE

Hello guys. Since HDTHighHeels works pretty good I wanted to try some High Heels. Tried a few, A Chinese SMP armor with high Heels. Armor didn't work but high Heels work. Then tried Charming High Heels from Oldrim, Nifoptimizer and re save .esp with CK. But game crashes if I try to equip them. Tried another Oldrim mod called High Heels which adds High Heel version of vanilla boots, this one works great. But doesn't look very good. 

Anyway, I wanted some good looking High Heels mods, any suggestion guys? 

Thanks

Doesnt the Chinese site require registration and a reply?

Alternative Mod:

Expired has released an Alpha of his SKSE Plugins, see the Pinned Post @ Nexus: RaceMenu

You can use mods that use the "NiOverride High Heels" mechanic; it surprised me when I unequipped boots from The Book of UUNP.

Only the "skee" folder inside the archive is needed.

If you want RaceMenu, delete the SKSE folder (only for Oldrim) and unpack the BSA (doesn't work with SSE).

11 hours ago, Akzyra said:

Doesnt the Chinese site require registration and a reply?

Alternative Mod:

Expired has released an Alpha of his SKSE Plugins, see the Pinned Post @ Nexus: RaceMenu

You can use mods that use the "NiOverride High Heels" mechanic; it surprised me when I unequipped boots from The Book of UUNP.

Only the "skee" folder inside the archive is needed.

If you want RaceMenu, delete the SKSE folder (only for Oldrim) and unpack the BSA (doesn't work with SSE).

Emm, I didn't quite get you. I've Racemenu working but all features doesn't work. Like the customised color option, I can only choose vanilla color. 

Also I tried putting some Makeup and other stuff, those doesn't appear in Racemenu (or I'm doing something wrong). Racemenu can load .jslot presets though. 

I haven't played Oldrim myself, so dunno about NiOverRide and how to use it. It'd be nice if you could explain how do I use NiOverRide? Thanks

I now see the feature is called "Equippable Transforms", but NiOHH is used as well.

Keep in mind SKEE64 is still in Alpha. RaceMenu itself is not converted, which results in broken features.

Not too many mods exist for it (sadly), because lots of the modders releasing heels are chinese and they like HDTHH.

But it is a rather bad mod, if you use a lot of high heels on a lot of people: 10 Updates per second for each equipped heel!

Not sure how the SSE version is coded, lets hope it is better.

Lots of people convert to NiOHH for themselves, 2 videos on the fixes page show how to.

Here is a small tutorial in text form.

NIOVHH Fixes will get an update when RaceMenu or SKEE64 get an release.

The biggest mods I can find right now are "The Book of UUNP" and "Bless Armors pack".

Edit: some more oldrim mods:

HDT High Heeled Boots

Archived