SOS compatibility with Aesir armor

Aesiric

I asked in the main SOS thread, I haven't bothered to ask in the Nexus mod page of Aesir armor because I figure there's no one there that can help me, so now I'm asking here:

I am currently experiencing an incompatibility between Aesir armor and SOS in way of SOS bares me from equipping the Aesir armor in its combined state with any of the versions of the belts added to the armor. The belt of the Aesir armor takes up the same equipment slot as SOS dangly bits, which is slot 52, while the chestplate also takes up slot 52. However, my skill and knowlegde of modifying Skyrim only reaches so far and I rarely ever need outside help until now. So, does anyone know how I can potentially make the two mods work together? I myself figured at first  I could change the node of the belt to another slot on the body, perhaps hair or something similar, but that potentially wouldn't work and I would end up with the SOS bits peaking through all that armor and see it smacking around in third and first person while moving (using a first person mod). Any support or suggestions on what I can do to make these two mods work together would be extremely appreciated, I would like to have my original Aesir armor's silhouette back if possible.

SOS removes anything in slot 52 when you equip a main piece of armour or clothing. This is to stop the schlong (52) from sticking through armour. If there's a specific armour you don't want this to happen with there is an option in the SOS MCM:

Equip the armour, go into the SOS MCM and (I think in the player/npc section) there should be an option to make the currently equipped armour revealing. Selecting that should now allow you to wear something in slot 52 at the same time. (It will also mean the armour no longer hides the schlong, but the change can be reverted any time you like by following the same process.)

6 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

SOS removes anything in slot 52 when you equip a main piece of armour or clothing. This is to stop the schlong (52) from sticking through armour. If there's a specific armour you don't want this to happen with there is an option in the SOS MCM:

Equip the armour, go into the SOS MCM and (I think in the player/npc section) there should be an option to make the currently equipped armour revealing. Selecting that should now allow you to wear something in slot 52 at the same time. (It will also mean the armour no longer hides the schlong, but the change can be reverted any time you like by following the same process.)

Holy shit, thank you! Luckily for me there's a pretty big layer of armor over where the schlong would be with the armor equipped, so I might be okay after all. In fact, I think the MCM tweak doesn't allow the dangling parts to show at all, I checked with tfc and everything, thank again!

Archived