Amorous adventuers

Twinklestar75

I had an idea and I wanted to ask for help. I love to roleplay and I thought of a story to play while playing skyrim special edition. The more I read the less it looks like that will happen. I downloaded a bunch of mods and they look great. The problem is that the KEY element missing. It all seems to be straight hetro sex animations and not a lot of variety. I have been searching for days. I am very certain I have missed a lot but it seems like until SKSE for SE is done and working. I can't even get guys to have sex with me either. All the animations assume I am a MALE pc after woman. Any help would be nice. Please don't be mean. If I am not clear about something, just ask. I will answer.  

OH! I thought I had that loaded. I need to read the instructions again is guess. The Animations for kissing merged me and gerdur ( giggle, thought it would have Hod but ...surprise) together as one person? I also had animated prostitution loaded as well. (and FNIS) ( dont judge) . what did I do wrong? I assume Load order but i will read up on it. Thank you. Also. Os there sexworks for SE? 

Thought I would ask. 

Hello, it seem that your main issue is that you are recognised as a male, isn't there a spell, book or mcm menu for your mods where you could set it up ?

If you want to try another one there is SexLab Light SE here, I don't think it work on his own and need others mods to work along it, some are listed in his description.

Sorry I don't use amorous adventure and flower girl se work fine for me so I don't what to add, good luck.

I'd say OSA or Osex, but the author CEO hasn't been around since sometime last year. He tends to disappear. We may or may not get a port of it to SSE and it might be compatible with AA, but for now. It looks like your stuck with Flower girls and SLL until Ashal brings over SL SE full port. 

4 hours ago, sbkodama said:

Hello, it seem that your main issue is that you are recognised as a male, isn't there a spell, book or mcm menu for your mods where you could set it up ?

If you want to try another one there is SexLab Light SE here, I don't think it work on his own and need others mods to work along it, some are listed in his description.

Sorry I don't use amorous adventure and flower girl se work fine for me so I don't what to add, good luck.

Thank you.

I am not sure. I just thought since they said "she" and "her" the computer knew. I will try again. 

I will download Sexlab light and see what happens.

What is your setup? (if i may pry.) 

I am having a blast and learning alot. I will post videos if I get any good scenes. 

4 hours ago, DykkenTomb said:

I'd say OSA or Osex, but the author CEO hasn't been around since sometime last year. He tends to disappear. We may or may not get a port of it to SSE and it might be compatible with AA, but for now. It looks like your stuck with Flower girls and SLL until Ashal brings over SL SE full port. 

Thanks I will try it out. 

2 hours ago, Twinklestar75 said:

I will try tonight. I guess, early tomorrow morning when I get home. 

I meant what are some of your favorite mods. 

Hello, I'm mostly with sexy armors and poser for now, but I like flower girl and carnival, I liked a lot edonisme for its "defeat mean sex", but the ask for sex from friendly npc was really too often when I don't want to only play for sex, so I desinstalled it and wait for a customisable version.

I will probably look for some more soon.

19 hours ago, Twinklestar75 said:

Thank you.

I am not sure. I just thought since they said "she" and "her" the computer knew. I will try again. 

I will download Sexlab light and see what happens.

What is your setup? (if i may pry.) 

I am having a blast and learning alot. I will post videos if I get any good scenes. 

Be careful when installing SexLab Lite it messes with the threesomes that are added by Flower Girls.   Even if you don't have SLL active it still effects FG SE.  The only way I remedied this was by completely uninstalling SLL.  I removed all animations, meshes, textures, and sounds.  I only left the scripts behind, since there are so many of them I did not want to accidentally ruin the game.   If you can install SLL with NMM so you can easily uninstall it if you run into any problems.

3 hours ago, sbkodama said:

Hello, I'm mostly with sexy armors and poser for now, but I like flower girl and carnival, I liked a lot edonisme for its "defeat mean sex", but the ask for sex from friendly npc was really too often when I don't want to only play for sex, so I desinstalled it and wait for a customisable version.

I will probably look for some more soon.

What I to play with is that my character was of a rich but fallen house and survived by prostitution. I was abducted and taken to skyrim when the civil destory my capture and tried to makenit home. ( thus the beginning of the game.) I am not going to bed everyone but love it as a option and looking forward to vetting married and that. Sounds silly but... I would like to mod with a "structure" in mind. Doable? 

2 hours ago, Kain82 said:

Be careful when installing SexLab Lite it messes with the threesomes that are added by Flower Girls.   Even if you don't have SLL active it still effects FG SE.  The only way I remedied this was by completely uninstalling SLL.  I removed all animations, meshes, textures, and sounds.  I only left the scripts behind, since there are so many of them I did not want to accidentally ruin the game.   If you can install SLL with NMM so you can easily uninstall it if you run into any problems.

Wow. I will have to ask you for help it seems. 

16 minutes ago, Twinklestar75 said:

What I to play with is that my character was of a rich but fallen house and survived by prostitution. I was abducted and taken to skyrim when the civil destory my capture and tried to makenit home. ( thus the beginning of the game.) I am not going to bed everyone but love it as a option and looking forward to vetting married and that. Sounds silly but... I would like to mod with a "structure" in mind. Doable? 

I don't know how it work but flower girl allow you to seduce instead of directly go for sex, amorous adventure seamed also a good idea for what you have in mind, I saw that amorous adventure was dependent of flower girl if you want sex on top of romance, so these are probably the ones you are looking for.

I'm sorry I don't really know how to help about your issue with these two mods.

1 hour ago, Twinklestar75 said:

Oh no worries. I enjoy the conversation. And yes. I think it would fit. Sex on top of romance is great. I wanted to see how it plays out.

But thank you for your help. I loke nice people. 

Flower Girls SE includes a spell that lets you configure different options to your taste.  You could be gay, bi, or straight.  Also you could disable the 'Seduction' option and just go straight for the sex.  If the npc doesn't have the option you could use you the 'bewitch' spell.  Since I am straight I have no problem playing 'Amorous Adventures', the only male to male romance is Farkas and Vilkas.  A lot of people like them so you could seduce them as male.

On 1/3/2018 at 4:36 PM, sbkodama said:

file is not there?

Hello, after looking at it it's still here, click on download on the upper right of it's page then click on download for the second one, you will be redirected in a googledrive page were you can download it.

Remember that some mods are dependent of it, like carnival listed in its page or edonism which isn't.

Archived