WW- weird body animations and settings issue

This is for WickedWhims 3.2.4.122a

Everything works fine with the script working, but with some animations the my sims penis will stay floating in the air somewhere but somehow still be attached? It’s really funny but not what I want to see!

There’s also the problem with the new options in the settings and some notifications with the newer WW install. They’re all blank except the pre-existing ones before this new update. I don’t know if you’re still working on it? But it’s just kind of annoying.

Sounds like you have one of the old Rigs, either Azmodans or Dentons rig, you need to delete those since they are both part of wicked whims main files now. The problem with the new options not showing, I don't know whats causing that problem but I'm not having this problem on the same version so its not supposed to be happening, I'm mostly sure its not a problem with the WW mod.

On 02/01/2018 at 5:48 PM, XxPrincessPleb300 said:

This is for WickedWhims 3.2.4.122a

Everything works fine with the script working, but with some animations the my sims penis will stay floating in the air somewhere but somehow still be attached? It’s really funny but not what I want to see!

There’s also the problem with the new options in the settings and some notifications with the newer WW install. They’re all blank except the pre-existing ones before this new update. I don’t know if you’re still working on it? But it’s just kind of annoying.

All of your problems sound like you've got redundant WW files left over from previous versions. You should only have the WW script file, the WW Tuning package file and the cas.json file. Everything else isn't needed.

Archived