[Search/REQUEST] Adult Modlist

Hey guys, I am not that good at modding, so I am in need of some help.

I recently modded my Skyrim SE using a mod list (TUCOGUIDE 3.0) and that worked quite well.

Now I want to mod Oldrym aswell, but I would like to do it "the adult way", with mods like Sex Lab.

But because I am not good at modding overall and I need some sort of guidance on how to really do it.

Which is why I have either a request at a good samaritan or am Searching for an allready existing List to Adult Mod Skyrim

Thanks a lot,

Paulite

1 hour ago, Paulite said:

Hey guys, I am not that good at modding, so I am in need of some help.

I recently modded my Skyrim SE using a mod list (TUCOGUIDE 3.0) and that worked quite well.

Now I want to mod Oldrym aswell, but I would like to do it "the adult way", with mods like Sex Lab.

But because I am not good at modding overall and I need some sort of guidance on how to really do it.

Which is why I have either a request at a good samaritan or am Searching for an allready existing List to Adult Mod Skyrim

Thanks a lot,

Paulite

best thing to do is find mods you want to install rather then a list then just make sure you have requirements of the mods as we  are not you we dont know what intrests you 

So basically what I was kinda  hoping for was a list with normal, useful mods (USP ie.), ENB and then the basic adult mods like SL compiled in a guide with useful steps as trouble shooting if something goes wrong but if that doesnt exist I may have to try it myself.

Archived