[SEARCH] Hello i'm Looking for a hairstyle

6 hours ago, rhino_4 said:

Additionally, does anyone know where this hairstyle was originally from? I might be able to duplicate this hairstyle if I know where they originally ripped it from.

Bless HV 0102 by ninirim

ARTA Vindictus Hair by Sweet Roll~SKOOMA

This was in the original post.

15 hours ago, XAlexRavenX said:

It's here, but i have no idea how to download.(You have to create account to get access)

14 hours ago, linyru said:

https://huchi001.deviantart.com/art/RELEASE-NAOTORA-SANTA-718850671

I only find a similar model here,but that are not a XPS file

so....i will keep searching

16 hours ago, Kjkirimi said:

Bless HV 0102 by ninirim

ARTA Vindictus Hair by Sweet Roll~SKOOMA

This was in the original post.

Well, I just took a veeeery long dive into deviantart and found quite a few hairstyles that could be ported to skyrim which haven't been. I found 2 from vindictus which are quite close to the one that linyru was asking about and I moved them over to the nif format so they can be imported into skyrim. Unfortunately that's all I can do right now, as I'm away from my main computer for the next six weeks and don't have access to my skyrim installation or the creation kit.

If anyone wants to have a go at importing the nifs into skyrim and creating an esp file before I get back from my trip, I'll throw the zip file with the two hairstyles up below. The nifs still need to be weighted and sized/shaped to the skyrim default head, but that should be relatively easy.

Vindictus Hairs.7z

Archived