Needing help with T posing?

Naddy

Hello everyone. So, it's been awhile since I've modded LL, before the site was redone and all my posting history was wiped I guess. But, as the title says I'm having some issues. 

They are:

1- Physics aren't working

2- Animations aren't working. Actor T Poses

I'm not quite sure how to fix either. I've already gone into Sexlab itself, activated Creature animations, made sure they're all enabled and what not - completely newbie things I'll admit to not doing once upon a time. I have also generated FNIS, although I only checkbox the Arm fix. I get one warning, but it has to do with the fact I do not have the game installed under program files. Should I be checking more? 

I want to say it has something to do with body/skeleton, perhaps? Did I mess up installing them somehow? I use CBBE's body. For the skeleton, I use XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended, and I installed the HDT (first) one. Should I use the BBP or a different skeleton instead? I'll admit I never fully understood how HDT/BBP worked with bodies (or why to choose one over the other).

I'll go ahead and post my load order, perhaps someone cleverer than I can figure out if I may have goofed here as well, but I don't think it's load order associated.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
FNIS.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
FNISspells.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
FNIS_PCEA2.esp
SkyUI.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
JBT_DefeatGagEssential.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
zzEstrus.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SexLabTools.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
vlkAnimalFollower.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SPS - Sexlab Position Selector.esp
SexLabStopCombat.esp
SexLabArousedAnimations.esp
SexLab Enchantress.esp
SexLabZzz.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
sr_ifpssl.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

Thank you everyone for any help you can provide here!

Hey Carolina, thanks for the advice! I downloaded the cbbe in your link and re-ran FNIS, and I was getting a few errors when I activated the gender patch and the hkx patch in FNIS.

I got errors that looked like this:

Reading MNC>>Warning: \character\animations\MNC\Smokey_Standing_A1_S4.hkx not Skyrim compatible<<

And another saying gender male and female directories did not exist. Still no physics, sadly. 

Just got to try it out, and the animations are working correctly now! All the steps and advice you gave helped fantastic, thank you Manuel :smile:

One problem still persists unfortunately, and that is that the physics still do not appear to be working. When I reinstalled the skeleton, I made sure to only chose HDT (I re-ran FNIS after fixing the error). Do you have any advice on what I could do to get the physics working?

Archived