Where to find meshes used in Cursed Collar quest

Benevon

So I have been doing the Cursed Collar quest and I got to the part where you have to put on the bra. Unfortunately, whatever mesh that particular bra uses doesn't fit my custom body slide preset. Only problem is, I can't seem to find the actual mesh that that particular bra uses so that I can adjust the size in outfit studio. Does anybody know the filename/location of this bra?

Just now, Benevon said:

So I have been doing the Cursed Collar quest and I got to the part where you have to put on the bra. Unfortunately, whatever mesh that particular bra uses doesn't fit my custom body slide preset. Only problem is, I can't seem to find the actual mesh that that particular bra uses so that I can adjust the size in outfit studio. Does anybody know the filename/location of this bra?

The cursed items are using the same meshes as the normal DD items, just with a different colour/texture. And should therefore be fully bodyslide compatible.

To answer your question though:

folder: Meshes\devious\devices\

files: braPadded_0.nif and braPadded_1.nif

Should be the files it's looking at.

Hmmm, that's what I thought. Oddly enough, I can't seem to get it to scale properly in game. Using those meshes, everything looks right in the outfit studio on my body reference but in game that particular bra is too small. I've been able to fix other items this way perfectly fine, maybe I am missing something.

I've been continuing to get this one to work to no avail. I've encountered other bras that appear perfectly fine in game, but this one doesn't seem to want to work. I HAVE noticed that the one used in this quest has movement physics, while the others do not, leading me to believe there may be a mesh or some other file it's referencing that I cannot find.

22 hours ago, Benevon said:

I've been continuing to get this one to work to no avail. I've encountered other bras that appear perfectly fine in game, but this one doesn't seem to want to work. I HAVE noticed that the one used in this quest has movement physics, while the others do not, leading me to believe there may be a mesh or some other file it's referencing that I cannot find.

Looks to me like they are using the same mesh (.nif file)

Spoiler

Capture2.thumb.JPG.0cd31f400aeddd68dc24f9c6b832825a.JPGCapture.thumb.JPG.d70558003e1a5e6205175cd4efdba4fa.JPG

On 30.12.2017 at 5:35 PM, Benevon said:

Hmmm, that's what I thought. Oddly enough, I can't seem to get it to scale properly in game. Using those meshes, everything looks right in the outfit studio on my body reference but in game that particular bra is too small. I've been able to fix other items this way perfectly fine, maybe I am missing something.

I'm not entirely sure if the option is still there with DD4, but at least in earlier versions DDi has an option to en/disable scalings for bras/belts. Bras enabled caused this for me too, try if this helps.

On 1/3/2018 at 3:24 PM, Nazzzgul666 said:

I'm not entirely sure if the option is still there with DD4, but at least in earlier versions DDi has an option to en/disable scalings for bras/belts. Bras enabled caused this for me too, try if this helps.

That was it! The option was locked out while wearing it so I didn’t think to go back to check the option while not wearing the bra. Works now :smile:

Archived