Race Tinting Issue

Lynxin

I've been working on a mod that messes with the tinting of various races and ran into an issue with the changes not going through, high elves for example will still have a yellow body even though the heads are properly changing color. I've attempted to change the NPCs' tints manually, followed up with generating their face gen data, no dice. Already checked for any sort of conflicts with other mods, none found.

Would like any advice to how to properly change the tinting of the skyrim races so that the bodies aren't being miscolored.

1 hour ago, Lynxin said:

I've attempted to change the NPCs' tints manually, followed up with generating their face gen data, no dice. Already checked for any sort of conflicts with other mods, none found.

no conflicts? where are your edits in your load order then?

171229081658185932.jpg

you make the blue dark elf purple in crap kit

generate the new head, tintmask is now purple

load the game

placeatme that elf

her head load the purple tintmask, her body load blue tintmask from npc record

you have a preview in crap kit

if it look fine there, but not in game, problem is you load the game without those edits

and don't load a mod esp as active, crap kit edit anything it don't like in the active esp, and that crap stay if you save something in the active esp

Archived