[mod] [Stellaris] Sexual gameplay

12 hours ago, powerofvoid said:

Where is this "human_female_future_naked_04" portrait mentioned in the mod files from? Inquiring minds want to know!

Also, good work, especially with implementing events with lewd pictures. I was fiddling with something along these lines, but I guess you got on the job first. :smiley:

Some of my ideas are:

• A xenosexuality civic for xenophiles that encourages mixing lots of species' together on the same planet in some way, and also suppresses xenophobia.
  • Various forms of "magic milk" leader traits that give strategic resources called various kinds of milk
  • Sexual strategic resources, possibly harvested from pops/leaders, such as:
    • pheromones (bonus growth rate)
    • super-sperm (even more bonus growth rate)
    • various kinds of magic milks with various bonuses
  • Brain slug event chain, which might turn your civ into a hivemind.
  • Symbiotic clothing of some form (a strategic resource, probably, but maybe a tech)
  • "Bimbo Crystals" -- dangerous things that make your pops happier but less able to do science
  • A "submissive" ruler trait that makes the empire in question more likely to do your bidding diplomatically
  • Negative sexual traits to offset positive ones, such as:
    • Decrease happiness when not enslaved (and gain happiness when enslaved, particularly in "domestic slavery")
    • Xenomania: decrease happiness when there are no other species around
    • A swingier version of the gynogenetic trait from the Asari mod (-60/+20?), with masculine and feminine variations (This was when I realized that Asari are basically what a tentacle monster looks like when it's a sexy female)

For reference, I usually play female-lead xenophile civs that try to seduce all the other species into my empire. :classic_angel:

Thanks! Allot of suggestions I really like and will defos get to implementing some of them when I have more time!

Yea I have no idea why I didn't include a submissive leader trait, total oversight on my part. I like the xenosexuality idea, I should really go about adding some sexually themed civics in general! Also negative sexual traits are definitely going to be added. Also the strategic recources would be a good idea.

For the brain slug event chain, although I like it I have really no clue how I would implement that but I will look into it though that would not come out any time soon since I have quite a bit of work at the moment haha.

Oh and the fact you play a female-lead empire going around seducing everyone I just realized that the "need to breed" event chain descriptions would not really work for you since they assume male domination, I really should get going on that gender-less version! But just for reference if you'd like to change the descriptions to fit your empire just go to "Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod\sexualtraits(sexualcrazeaddon)\localisation" then open the file in there and you can find all the descriptions and change around the text :smile:.

Edit: the human_female_future_naked_04 actually comes from the humans+ mod on steam but I made my own version of it combined with real humanoid slaves. I put it in there for personal roleplay purposes :smiley:

10 hours ago, Mytologist said:

Awesome mod, really like the idea. Also, Pretty Please continue with the gender neutral versions. :J only letting the females have all the fun feels a bit sexiMMMFF *sounds of strangling in the background*

Since you asked so nicely I will get around to doing it haha. But I won't be able to do it too soon, I have quite allot of work at the moment.

But if you can't wait, to edit the trait and edict descriptions just head on over to the Documents\Paradox Interactive\Stellaris\mod\sexualtraits\localisation and open the file with a text editor, preferably with notepad+ from here:

https://notepad-plus-plus.org/

You can change all the accompanying text.

As for the "need to breed" event descriptions check out the post just before this and edit the descriptions in the same way as the traits/edicts. Hope this helps :smile: if you're having trouble getting this to work don't hesitate to drop another post here!

9 hours ago, monkeydark1 said:

I'm enjoying this mod a lot, thanks for your hard work. I couldn't help but wonder, since there are abnormally dominant leaders, why not make the opposite of those, abnormally submissive leaders? Maybe add a subjugation acceptance  so they are easier to subjugate by others?

As for the new sex crazed events, it's like playing a fanatic purifier without the genocidal opinion hit. I for one think that this is fun but I don't know if you're planning to make sex crazed empires the new purifiers with all the negative opinions.

Sticking with the war game said above, maybe have dominant traits help with combat modifiers (subtract minerals and whatever else), while the submissive focuses more on the production side of things. Idk just something off the top of my head.

Thanks glad you like the mod! Yes I should add a abnormally submissive leader trait haha don't know why I didn't do that, I don't know if I'll make them the new "purifiers" per say but we'll see I'll decide when I continue to work on the mod since I need to take a small break from it for a little while. As for combat modifiers thats definitely something I should do but I fill as though I should wait for 2.0 since they were talking about changing some army mechanics so we'll see.

9 hours ago, powerofvoid said:

I would be inclined to put reduced mineral output on the "star whore" path, while the dominant path disadvantages get unhappiness for not having slaves, and make a dominant combat strength buff take the form of increased morale damage for armies(and maybe increased morale), not much of anything in space, unless you're adding psi weapons or something. Is it possible to make a pop happier while enslaved?

Fucking a species extinct doesn't give you an opinion hit? That sounds like a bug.

haha I like that term "the star whore path" I should make that into a governing civic  or maybe a ethic with the opposite being "star dominators" or something like that :smiley: . Also all the perks already added increase the happiness of slaves. And not getting an opinion hit for fucking a species into extinction is more of an oversight or perhaps something I didn't prioritize, I guess role-play wise you could say the females of the other species enjoy getting dominated so much they don't care if their species can't propagate, but ofc this isn't the final version I still need to do allot of work on that mechanic so perhaps it will be added. and sexual psi-weapons for ships... hmmm interesting...

I already started making lewd civs~

• The tentacle empire uses "deviant" + xenophobe to activate the "slaving despots" personality type, causing them to spread slaves around. And they have charismatic space elves who they keep as domestic slaves (because charismatic makes the AI set slavery type to domestic)
  • The grove wardens are naked space elves from Elves of Stellaris, who are also submissive because ~shrug~. Unfortunately, they lose their nakedness when they stop being in a sidh civ, such as by being annexed or due to cultural drift.
  • The "sacred guardian conclave" is inspired by this, and they are a bunch of psychic bug aliens that require other species to fertilize their eggs (in the story, they use human females). They start with syncretic naked space elves to breed with.
  • Star Whores use nomadic + pacifist + xenophile to activate the "migratory flock" personality type and try to sign migration treaties with everyone.
  • Dragons are just big-dicked dragons who try to make you submit and if you don't they burn your planets down.

General tips:

• These govern how NPC factions act: http://stellaris.paradoxwikis.com/AI_personalities
  • Regarding slavery:
    • Authoritarian, spiritualist, and xenophobe are the ethics that enable/force slavery.
      • Authoritarian can/will enslave its own pops via a caste system
      • Xenophobe can/will enslave whole species like it's the bad old days
      • Spiritualists are compelled to enslave robutts. Maybe we can figure out a good way to make sexbots...
    • The "Charismatic" trait has something configured somewhere that makes the AI use a pop for domestic slavery instead of chattel slavery.
    • The "decadent" trait and "slaver guilds" ethics enable the slaver personality types
  • Migration is haaaaaard.

7 minutes ago, powerofvoid said:

I already started making lewd civs~

• The tentacle empire uses "deviant" + xenophobe to activate the "slaving despots" personality type, causing them to spread slaves around. And they have charismatic space elves who they keep as domestic slaves (because charismatic makes the AI set slavery type to domestic)
  • The grove wardens are naked space elves from Elves of Stellaris, who are also submissive because ~shrug~. Unfortunately, they lose their nakedness when they stop being in a sidh civ, such as by being annexed or due to cultural drift.
  • The "sacred guardian conclave" is inspired by this, and they are a bunch of psychic bug aliens that require other species to fertilize their eggs (in the story, they use human females). They start with syncretic naked space elves to breed with.
  • Star Whores use nomadic + pacifist + xenophile to activate the "migratory flock" personality type and try to sign migration treaties with everyone.
  • Dragons are just big-dicked dragons who try to make you submit and if you don't they burn your planets down.

General tips:

• These govern how NPC factions act: http://stellaris.paradoxwikis.com/AI_personalities
  • Regarding slavery:
    • Authoritarian, spiritualist, and xenophobe are the ethics that enable/force slavery.
      • Authoritarian can/will enslave its own pops via a caste system
      • Xenophobe can/will enslave whole species like it's the bad old days
      • Spiritualists are compelled to enslave robutts. Maybe we can figure out a good way to make sexbots...
    • The "Charismatic" trait has something configured somewhere that makes the AI use a pop for domestic slavery instead of chattel slavery.
    • The "decadent" trait and "slaver guilds" ethics enable the slaver personality types
  • Migration is haaaaaard.

OOh thats pretty cool!, so essentially this will add a bunch of ai controlled empire types? I like that :smile:. But I was more referring to making a civic that you can select in the empire creation screen like "syncretic evolution" or "mining guilds" etc. Looking forward to seeing your work!

2 minutes ago, Abominus said:

Ok, I will give it a try. When I wanted the perfect feeling, what have I to download and where do I have to throw it in?

Just download the sexualtraits(sexcrazedaddon).zip file and download it like a normal mod :smile: more details are in the installation section

3 minutes ago, Mondo80us said:

Oh wow thats a surprise, but no I don't think I will upload it to steam I'd prefer to keep it on loverslab

53 minutes ago, theman221 said:

OOh thats pretty cool!, so essentially this will add a bunch of ai controlled empire types? I like that :smile:. But I was more referring to making a civic that you can select in the empire creation screen like "syncretic evolution" or "mining guilds" etc. Looking forward to seeing your work!

I've been referencing the list of AI personalities while making civs, then saving them, and clicking the little phoenix icon next to them until it has a padlock, so they should be inserted into my games in preference to normal or random civs. "United Star Whore Commonalities has established communications with us!"

10 minutes ago, powerofvoid said:

I've been referencing the list of AI personalities while making civs, then saving them, and clicking the little phoenix icon next to them until it has a padlock, so they should be inserted into my games in preference to normal or random civs. "United Star Whore Commonalities has established communications with us!"

Sounds awesome! You know actually, thats something I have no idea how to handle atm, how the "need to breed" function will work if ai empires have them, or in the future when I finish it the ability to vassalize empires by overpopulating them. Perhaps if you're interested you could implement special ai personalities in your mod that use perks from my mod :smiley: I think that would be pretty cool!

1 hour ago, theman221 said:

Sounds awesome! You know actually, thats something I have no idea how to handle atm, how the "need to breed" function will work if ai empires have them, or in the future when I finish it the ability to vassalize empires by overpopulating them. Perhaps if you're interested you could implement special ai personalities in your mod that use perks from my mod :smiley: I think that would be pretty cool!

I have no idea how to mod AI personalities yet, I just know how to trigger them, I think. :tongue:

I haven't made much progress, other than an ultra-xenophile trait (to keep my civ going the right direction until I can grow that ethic naturally) and an anti-spiritualist trait so I'm not forced to enslave synths.

2 hours ago, Abominus said:

I see, you haven't got it in german. Do you mind if I translate it for you and send it by pm or here as upload?

Sure! send me a pm of the file so I can include it in the downlaods section. I'll make sure to credit you on the mod page :smile: 

1 hour ago, powerofvoid said:

I have no idea how to mod AI personalities yet, I just know how to trigger them, I think. :tongue:

I haven't made much progress, other than an ultra-xenophile trait (to keep my civ going the right direction until I can grow that ethic naturally) and an anti-spiritualist trait so I'm not forced to enslave synths.

yea the ai stuff seems more complicated then trait implementation haha

I am glad there's meat on the bones, now.

You could now do a Mordor/Isengard/Xenomorph(Aliens) playthrough and not be embarrassed save perhaps for the wording.

Although....you're still not shifting me from Industrious.  And that research penalty is terrifying.  You'd have to really rely on space research deposits, because your land labs are so god-awful.  A non-standard start such as Primitive Players( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=915966120&searchtext=primitive ) may be outright unplayable.

9 hours ago, Bloodly said:

I am glad there's meat on the bones, now.

You could now do a Mordor/Isengard/Xenomorph(Aliens) playthrough and not be embarrassed save perhaps for the wording.

Although....you're still not shifting me from Industrious.  And that research penalty is terrifying.  You'd have to really rely on space research deposits, because your land labs are so god-awful.  A non-standard start such as Primitive Players( http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=915966120&searchtext=primitive ) may be outright unplayable.

Yes I still need to improve balancing on the "need to breed" species trait, though I like the idea of spamming a hoard of super cheap corvettes really early game and colonizing as many systems as possible before your opponents get the upper hand in research, I think I do need to add a habitability bonus though to allow for more rapid expansion.

The problem is Influence.  Colonies cost 100 to 350+ Influence to make depending on distance from your own territory and your income is very limited, even if you're Democratic and are hitting the mandates regularly.  Expansion tree can help by reducing the costs, but even so, you'll be hard-pressed.  And during such an expansion phase, you'll never be hitting the +Growth Edicts, because you won't be able to pay for it.  Actually it's hard to say when you'll be hitting the +growth edicts if you have them.  You'd need to have expanded enough that there's nothing to grab anymore, and the worlds would still have to be empty enough that the relative loss of the world's income would warrant it.  5 years is longer than you think.

By the by, -Unrest Traits only helps that specific species with Unrest problems if it has them; it won't help anyone else. 

So effectively, a species you encounter that randomly drew the sexual traits that reduce unrest is a prime target for invasion and/or slavery, as they'll cause less trouble afterwards and need less to keep the peace.

26 minutes ago, Bloodly said:

The problem is Influence.  Colonies cost 100 to 350+ Influence to make depending on distance from your own territory and your income is very limited, even if you're Democratic and are hitting the mandates regularly.  Expansion tree can help by reducing the costs, but even so, you'll be hard-pressed.  And during such an expansion phase, you'll never be hitting the +Growth Edicts, because you won't be able to pay for it.  Actually it's hard to say when you'll be hitting the +growth edicts if you have them.  You'd need to have expanded enough that there's nothing to grab anymore, and the worlds would still have to be empty enough that the relative loss of the world's income would warrant it.  5 years is longer than you think.

By the by, -Unrest Traits only helps that species with Unrest problems if it has them, not another species.  So effectively, a species that drew the sexual traits that reduce unrest is a prime target for invasion, as they'll cause less trouble afterwards and need less to keep the peace.

Once there are more of those +4 influence leader traits in this mod, that should be a bit easier? Unless they don't work with hiveminds and you're a hivemind.