[mod] [Stellaris] Sexual gameplay

Ok I can't seem to figure out the issue, can anyone give a hand and maybe check through this event and see whats wrong haha.

So this event is supposed to activate if you have the need to breed perk and a edict called "sexual take over"  and once you have both of those an empire who has a immigration agreement with you and your species takes up 50 percent of their population they will automatically be set as your vassal. The sexual_takeover.txt file goes into the sexualtraits(sexualcrazeaddon)\events folder and the sexual_takeover_edict.txt goes into sexualtraits(sexualcrazeaddon)\common\edicts.

If anyone can solve the mystery (or if I manage to figure it out) I will be able to implement this feature and start adding more traits and other events who are less complex and more interesting haha. I'll be sure to credit anyone who helps out :smiley:

Event_sexual_takeover.txt

sexual_takeover_edict.txt

1 hour ago, JesusKreist said:

That were standard robots you can build in the base game.

The ones from the Mechanist starting civic.

The event checks whether the species is robotic but not whether the target pop is a robot.

Ah ok I'll fix that in the next patch thanks!

1 hour ago, darkspleen said:

I noticed that if you have two species with the Need to breed trait on the same planet one will fuck the other into extinction. I'm guessing that wasn't intentional as well.

Yea that wasn't intended haha I thought I made it so that wouldn't happen but guess not :smile: I'll check it out when I can! Thanks for pointing that out

3 minutes ago, darkspleen said:

I'd suggest a fix, but I honestly have no idea why it isn't working the way its supposed to. How are you triggering  the sexual takeover event? Is it on a monthly pulse?

It's supposed to trigger as soon as you have the "need to breed" trait and the edict activated, but I have noticed one thing. When I'm trying to activate the events through the console only the sexual_takeover.1 event can be activated, when I try to activate the sexual_takeover.2 event it says the event cannot be found which makes me think there might be a syntax error but I don't know I just can't find it :cry: I need to sleep now so I'll be back to check the posts tomorrow, thanks for replying!

I think your error is having a space between the (event_target: fucking_country) entries in your events. Every other event I see in the code has no space before the Colon. Try having it read 

any_country = {
            limit = {
                NOT = { is_country = event_target:fucking_country }
                has_migration_access = event_target:fucking_country

The same with the event_target:fucked_country

Its either that, or for some reason i vaguely remember the engine having problems with event Id's with numbers too similar or close. Try renaming the event to like sexual_takeover.1A or something silly like that.

Also in the opening of the bit you have an error.

country_event = {
    id = sexual_takeover.2
    title = "sexual_takeover.2.name"
    desc = "sexual_takewover.2.desc"

Certainly some interesting ideas in this mod. Though a quick glance through things I will agree it could use some balancing tweaks.

%s being scaled down in particular. I've run games with similar bonuses applied to empires that I consider powerful at 15% and slightly overpowered at 25%. So seeing numbers at 50%+ for many of the bonuses seems rather excessive to me.

I made some heavy modifications to a level I think would be relatively more "balanced" between both the vanilla game and the mod's own additions. I also made some adjustments to names, grammar and even summaries. Making a number of traits more gender-neutral in the process since they can apply to multiple genders, and hopefully make the summaries more suggestive in general.

The biggest changes were heavy nerfs to happiness and growth speed, but with buffs to trait costs so you can stack multiple sexual traits for multiple bonuses (and more variety in species' sexual capabilities). I realize the high happiness boosts were to offset the unhappiness caused by conquering other worlds, but I will point out that you are still conquering them and they won't be happy about it. Not to mention even with the changes I made, if you for example have a species that is "Sexually Endowed" and "Sexually Gifted" you're already nearly offsetting the conquering penalty.

Changes to Species Traits:

Spoiler

Sexually Endowed (Formerly: Large Reproductive Organs) (Counter to: Sexually Inadequate)

• Cost: 2
  • Excludes (can't select) Sexually Inadequate
  • Members of this species are gifted with superior physical endowments. Enhancing the pleasurable stimulation they provide their partners.
  • Other Species Happiness +20%

Sexually Gifted (Formerly: Sexual Mastery) (Counter to: Sexually Inept)

• Cost: 1
  • Excludes (can't select) Sexually Inept
  • Members of this species have a natural aptitude for physically pleasuring their partners, no matter how different their species is.
  • Other Species Happiness +10%
  • Other Species Owner Happiness +10%

Sexually Enticing

• Excludes (can't select) Charismatic, Repugnant
  • Members of this species are considered sexually alluring to members of numerous other species, and will occasionally produce Sexually Enticing leaders (See Leader Traits section below).
  • Trade Attractiveness +20%
  • Opinion if your Ruler has Enticing Pheromones +25 (mirror of Charismatic's bonus)

Seductive Pheromones

• Members of this species produce powerful pheromones that induce powerful, lustful urges towards them in other species.
  • Alien Migration Attraction +25% (Having built Visitor Center buildings on worlds as a xenophile empire, this modifier stacks quickly)

Sexually Dominant

• Excludes (can't select) Highly Submissive, Decadent
  • Members of this species desire sexual dominance over members of other species, and will occasionally produce Sexually Domineering leaders (See Leader Traits section below).
  • +50 Subjugation Acceptance
  • Happiness Without Slaves -15%

Highly Submissive

• Excludes (can't select) Sexually Dominant, Decadent
  • Members of this species are extremely submissive, and will readily submit to a more dominant species.
  • Other Species Owner Happiness +20%
  • Unrest -20%
  • Governing Ethics Attraction +20%

Perfect Incubators (Counter to: Borderline Barren)

• Excludes (can't select) Rapid Breeders, Fertile, Slow Breeders, Borderline Barren
  • Female members of this species can be impregnated by males of other species, and their sexual organs provide an optimal environment to incubate the young of virtually any biological species.
  • Growth Speed +20%

Virile Sperm (Counter to: Borderline Sterile)

• Excludes (can't select) Rapid Breeders, Fertile, Slow Breeders, Borderline Sterile
  • Male members of this species produce extremely virile sperm, with a high chance of impregnating their female partners. Including females of other species.
  • Growth Speed +20%

Fluid Aphrodisiacs (Formerly: Aphrodisiac Cum)

• Members of this species produce sexual fluids that serve as a potent aphrodisiac. Any species that comes into contact with, consumes or is otherwise filled with these fluids fall into a blissfully aroused trance.
  • Other Species Happiness +10%
  • Unity Output +20%

High-Volume Lactation

• Female members of this species lactate at an increased rate, producing an excess of milk that can be used as a consumable nutritional product.
  • Tile Resource: Food +1

Prodigious Ejaculations (Formerly: High Volume Ejaculations)

• Male members of this species produce a vast amount of semen that not only ensures impregnation, but is released in such excess that it can be used as a dietary supplement.
  • Tile Resource: Food +10%
  • Growth Speed +10%

Cream-Filled Diet (Formerly: Cum Guzzler)

• Members of this species consume the sexual fluids of others as a staple of their dietary lifestyle rather than conventional foods. Filling themselves with the milk and semen of their peers.
  • Food Consumption -20%
  • Growth Speed -15%

New Negative Species Traits:

Spoiler

Sexually Inadequate (Counter to: Sexually Endowed)

• Cost: -2
  • Excludes (can't select) Sexually Endowed
  • Members of this species are cursed with inferior physical endowments. Providing laughable physical stimulation to their partners.
  • Other Species Happiness -20%

Sexually Inept (Counter to: Sexually Gifted)

• Cost: -1
  • Excludes (can't select) Sexually Gifted
  • Members of this species are virtually incapable of physically pleasuring their partners in any significant way.
  • Other Species Happiness -10%
  • Other Species Owner Happiness -10%

Borderline Barren (Counter to: Perfect Incubators)

• Excludes (can't select) Rapid Breeders, Fertile, Slow Breeders, Perfect Incubators
  • Female members of this species have an extremely difficulty time becoming impregnated by their males, and their sexual organs are among the worst environments to incubate the young of other biological species.
  • Growth Speed -20%

Borderline Sterile (Counter to: Virile Sperm)

• Excludes (can't select) Rapid Breeders, Fertile, Slow Breeders, Virile Sperm
  • Male members of this species produce extremely impotent sperm, and have an extremely difficult time impregnating their females.
  • Growth Speed -20%

Changes to Need to Breed species trait:

Spoiler

Sexually Insatiable (Formerly: Need to Breed)

• Cost: 3
  • Excludes (can't select) Sexually Dominant, Highly Submissive, Nomadic, Sedentary
  • Members of this species possess an utterly insatiable sexual drive and need to propagate their species. Their only desire is to breed with any and every species they come across, and will often drive those species to extinction in their throes of carnal lust.
  • Growth Speed +200%
  • Migration Speed +100%
  • Resettlement Cost -25%
  • Research Speed -20%
  • Other Species Happiness -25%
  • Opinion if your Ruler has Sexually Insatiable -25 (mirror of Repugnant)

Changes and Additions to Leader Traits:

Spoiler

Sexually Dominant Leader Traits

• Randomly applied to current Ruler: "Sexually Dominant Alpha"
    • This individual is among the most sexually dominant members of their species. Sating their lustful desires on whomever catches their attention.
    • Subjugation Acceptance +200
    • Monthly Influence +4
  • Randomly applied to Governor leaders: "Sexually Dominant Breeder"
    • This individual is skilled at facilitating the sexual proliferation of the populace. Ensuring that each individual knows their reproductive roles.
    • Growth Speed +15%
    • Unrest -5
  • Randomly applied to General Leaders: "Sexually Dominant Subjugator"
    • This individual has a talent for inspiring lustful desires in those under their command. Armies under their command excel at breaking the wills of opposing populations by sating their carnal lusts on both military personnel and civilians alike.
    • Army Morale +20%
    • Morale Damage +20%

Sexually Enticing Leader Traits

• Randomly applied to current Ruler: "Sexually Alluring"
    • This individual possesses a powerful sexual allure that gives them a heightened influence over others.
    • Monthly Influence +4
    • Trade Attractiveness +50%
    • Leader Recruitment Cost -30%
  • Randomly applied to Governor leaders: "Sexual Pleasure-Seeker"
    • This individual desires sexual pleasure in many forms. Their exploits luring others into numerous displays of carnal lust.
    • Growth Speed +15%
    • Pop Happiness +10%
  • Randomly applied to Governor leaders: "Sexual Exhibitionist"
    • This individual revels in the excitement of public sexual encounters. In doing so they inspire excitement in others in the process.
    • Unity Output +20%
    • Unrest -5

Changes to Edicts:

I'm going to start off by saying the research penalties for any empire wide breeding edict can be considerably nerfed, if not removed entirely. In-game mechanics actually apply a penalty to research speeds based on population size. So an empire that sees an explosion in population will already suffer from severely reduced research progress in its entirety (I've nearly crippled the research of my empires before by quickly expanding without building enough research labs to compensate).

Planetary scale edicts that cause population explosions at the cost of research output would still be fine, however, since they're restricted to singular worlds.

Also, I nerfed Unity Output and Growth Speed bonuses somewhat because I'm not sure they need to be quite as high as they were (up to personal preference though I suppose).

Also also, added more Edicts for variety:

Spoiler

Breeding Subsidies

• Planetary Edict
  • Requires: Seductive Pheromones, Perfect Incubators or Virile Sperm species traits.
  • Encourage the populace of this world to prioritize the conception of offspring. Increasing population growth at the expense of other areas for 5 years.
  • Population Growth +100%
  • Physics, Society, Engineering, Minerals, Energy Credits all -10%

Public Exhibitionism

• Planetary Edict
  • Requires: Sexually Endowed, Sexually Gifted, Sexually Enticing or Seductive Pheromones species traits.
  • Encourage the populace of this world to displays of public exhibitionism. Increasing popular opinion of the populace as well as a spike in offspring for 5 years.
  • Population Growth +50%
  • Unity Output 25%
  • Pop Happiness +10%

Aggressive Breeding Programs

• Planetary Edict
  • Requires: Sexually Dominant or Sexually Insatiable species traits.
  • Encourage the populace of this world to breed and produce offspring for 5 years. Regardless of the means in which they do so.
  • Population Growth +250%
  • Pop Happiness -10%
  • Unrest +5

Breeding World

• Planetary Edict
  • Requires: Seductive Pheromones, Perfect Incubators or Virile Sperm species traits.
  • Designate this planet as a breeding world. The population's main priority for the next 5 years should be to conceive as many offspring as physically possible.
  • Population Growth +250%
  • Physics, Society, Engineering, Minerals, Energy Credits all -50%

Carnal Frenzy

• Planetary Edict
  • Requires: Sexually Insatiable species trait.
  • This planet devolves into a massive orgy of carnal lust. The population will do virtually nothing but fuck each other into a state of sexual bliss for the next 5 years. Producing an explosion of offspring.
  • Population Growth +1000%
  • Pop Happiness +100%
  • Physics, Society, Engineering, Minerals, Energy Credits all -90%

Sex-Crazed Expansionists

• Empire Edict
  • Requires: Sexually Insatiable species trait.
  • The insatiable breeding desires of our species require an ever-increasing amount of living space. A full-scale expansionary policy must be enacted to ensure we never run out.
  • All Ships Build Cost -50%
  • All Ships Build Speed +50%
  • Colony Development Speed +250%
  • Tile Blocker Remove Cost -50%
  • Tile Blocker Remove Speed +50%
  • Migration Speed +250%
  • Resettlement Cost -75%

I am also familiar with how empire personalities work, so if you want assistance making the AIs behave in ways to improve the benefits of the traits I can help with that.

I haven't actually edited any of the files. That was just a slew of ideas I got carried away with over the afternoon between work shifts.  >_<;

That said I was considering editing the files on my own computer regardless to try the ideas out, but I suppose I could post a copy when I do.

On 1/8/2018 at 3:29 PM, theman221 said:

Sure! The idea is that when you have the "need to breed" trait and activate a certain edict while having a migration treaty with another empire you population starts to spread to every planet in that empire (even if they are fully populated) and once your species population takes 50% of the empires population they will yield to you making them your vassal. I was thinking that I could balance this by having a very big opinion drop after you take over an empire to stop you from just taking over everyone like this or by having neighboring empires declare war on you after taking over another empire this way. I'm having issues with trying to replace pops of already fully populated planets. I guess I could just ignore this feature just have it so that they become your vassal once you take over 50% of their population but in the late game this wouldn't really be possible since most planets would be full so thats why I want to implement a mechanic to replace pops from already full planets.

Ah. That would appear to presume that your species has some kind of programmed loyalty. If you're not a hivemind, I would expect it to merely attempt to force a government change into "tentacle orgy" or something. Probably by causing a lot of unrest until that happens.

If you are a gestalt consciousness, I would expect it to basically involve spawning a bunch of your armies on the planet.

9 hours ago, Raana said:

I haven't actually edited any of the files. That was just a slew of ideas I got carried away with over the afternoon between work shifts.  >_<;

Ah, my bad, I when I read your post (and saw how detailled it was) I though you've actually edited files and did already some test with it. ;)

Another change that could be nice would be to make these traits (or at least some of them) being selectable or removable via genetic modifications. Because at the moment, you can't.

Yeah, sorry. When modding I tend to list out modifiers in side documents first before actually changing anything so I can see all the numbers side by side. Makes it easier for me to adjust stuff that looks like it leans towards being too strong or too weak.

Making them selectable to add with genetic modification should be simple enough since it's just a true/false switch I believe. Removing them once they're added is something you'd only be able to do with the fully negative traits though. Since the game itself prevents you from removing any species traits with a positive benefit.

28 minutes ago, Raana said:

Yeah, sorry. When modding I tend to list out modifiers in side documents first before actually changing anything so I can see all the numbers side by side. Makes it easier for me to adjust stuff that looks like it leans towards being too strong or too weak.

Well that's way to go when modding, I couldn't agree more.

39 minutes ago, Raana said:

Making them selectable to add with genetic modification should be simple enough since it's just a true/false switch I believe. Removing them once they're added is something you'd only be able to do with the fully negative traits though. Since the game itself prevents you from removing any species traits with a positive benefit.

Yeah, I know it's just a true/false value. It's an easy edit, I did it for myself, but I was mainly suggesting it so theman221 may consider doing it for the his mod. ;) 

6 hours ago, powerofvoid said:

Ah. That would appear to presume that your species has some kind of programmed loyalty. If you're not a hivemind, I would expect it to merely attempt to force a government change into "tentacle orgy" or something. Probably by causing a lot of unrest until that happens.

If you are a gestalt consciousness, I would expect it to basically involve spawning a bunch of your armies on the planet.

Oh, right, and it presumes that they are letting your people come in and bulldoze their homes and move in. That' s not "free movement of peoples", that's something that happens after you've already functionally annexed their territory.

I don't know if this has been addressed before but wouldn't it make sense for other races to have a positive relations bonus with you if you're submissive, much like how Rouge Servitors get such a bonus?

If I recall correctly, when you play as Rouge Servitors you get the relation bonus 'Willing Servants' with other Empires, or at least Authoritarian/Xenophobic Empires. 

Do you have the ability / knowledge to code new buildings? I feel there would be use for a building like brothel / sex prison / rape camp that would produce unity / pop growth / happiness for the main population. The produce would be the same regardless of the happiness of the pop placed on that tile, but it would differ depending on the sex traits on the rest of the planet's population.

Placing pops on these tiles should also prevent the pops from getting exterminated by Need to breed. That is, if it's possible to have the extermination mechanic overlook certain pops based on what tile they're on.

One might consider these building something a slightly forward thinking fuck-crazy species would make to place their victims in to prevent them from going completely extinct.

Brothel:

+1 unity

+5% happiness (planet modifier)

-50% happiness to pop on tile (+10% if submissive)

Limit: 5 each planet.

Rape camp:

Can only place a pop here if it's enslaved.

+1 unity

+10% happiness (planet moidifier) +20% happiness to species if dominant.
+5% growth rate (planet modifier)

-90% happiness to pop on tile (-50% if submissive)

Sex prison:

(Rape camp upgrade)

Can only put a pop here if it's enslaved.

+2 unity

+1 influence (empire modifier)

+10% happiness (planet moidifier) +20% happiness to species if dominant.

+10% growth rate (planet modifier)

-75% happiness to pop on tile (-30% if submissive)

Limit: 1 each planet. Can only build on planet with 20 pops.

Sex reactor:

Can only put a pop here if it's enslaved.

Requires research. It's a power plant that serves as a sex prison. Can only be made by an extremely horny species. The reactor harnesses energies given off during sex as an energy source, but the sex has to be permanently uninterrupted in order for the energy generation to be effective.

+1 unity

+5% happiness (planet modifier) +10% to species if dominant.

+5 energy

+20% food consumption (planet modifier (constant power generation causes everyone part of the sexual acts to have to consume more nutrients))

-100% happiness to pop on tile (-75% if submissive)

I would like to roleplay a Stellaris experience with a more sexual nature, but when my sexy, happy and submissive human slaves (I use trait mods that boost slave happiness. Unbalanced as fuck, but to hell with that) has to work the mines and power plants in order for the game to be winnable, it kind of ruins the experience.

The 'Stellaris Adult Mod Project' has some similar ideas, for instance a building where slaves are 'milked' in whatever way you chose to imagine, to produce extra food. But the SAMP mod hasn't seen any progress on either its forum thread or its Discord chat, so I'm not holding my breath.

PS: Wasn't sure wether concepts like 'rape camps' were too extreme / deprived as a suggestion for this mod, but on the other hand I wouldn't exactly call fucking an entire species into extinction 'consensual' either.

The mod looks extremely interesting by the way. I'll definitely give it a go once I get back to playing Stellaris.

1 hour ago, HuntressLilith said:

Has anyone given thought to adding traits to the mod for a few things from hentai like Tentacles that are also Penises, or Futanari? Granted the last one would require modding it so the species with it only used the female portraits, but yeah....

Funny you should mention that! I will be adding a tentacle trait to MASSA in the days to come. MK40 is currently working on an icon for the trait. I have a few other ideas I'm toying around with as well, though I think I'll leave the bulk of the trait modding to theman.

Hmm.... I'll have to look into the futanari thing, assuming theman doesn't.

I was considering starting an addon mod within the next couple days that would sort of tie the two existing mods together with supplementary features. Though I'm not sure I have the event knowledge to prevent the Need to Breed mechanic from firing on pops working the buildings I was going to add.

I was also considering adding a handful more traits as well that I would tie random events to. Most of them were going to be zero or single point cost "-philia" type stuff with events tailored to the traits that effectively increase the chances of those encounters happening to the species in question. As a sort of addition to the general ones from MASSA that any species can get.

I also wanted to add a sort of "In Heat" event mechanic where a species trait can be selected that, while not giving any significant baseline effects, would have a random chance to fire off random events on a random world as long as a species possessing the trait lived there. Effectively providing variances in the species' yearly heat cycles (in addition to the obvious lewdness).

I would probably need help with that one though since I'm not very familiar with the event scripts.

Also starting to wonder if we should get a stickied "Stellaris Modding Help and Suggestions" topic going with the way these threads get filled with ideas.

Also also, I'm nearly finished with the trait adjustments I wanted to try out with this topic's mod's features for those that were interested in trying them out too. Just haven't had a lot of free time the last two days.

"Stellaris Erotic Xtras"

... or something, I dunno.

A single mod would cut down on potential conflicts if multiple mods end up editing similar files. Not to mention updates would be more frequent and filled with more features. Coordinating updates would probably be the only tricky part.

53 minutes ago, Raana said:

A single mod would cut down on potential conflicts if multiple mods end up editing similar files. Not to mention updates would be more frequent and filled with more features. Coordinating updates would probably be the only tricky part.

I believe creating a discord server for this could do the trick. What do you think? 

It should help coordinate updates at least. But the first thing to do would be to check with theman221 and darkspleen if they would be up for a collaborative mod project.