How to pick specific Leito animation scene to play instead of having a random one?

DPrescott

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how I can choose which Leito animation scene to play when engaging in a sex scene instead of having one picked randomly for me. I figured I could use Leito's guns for this but the only options I'm able to pick from are Crazy's original animations from this mod: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3288-crazy6987-sex-animation/ . In other words I'd like to be able to use Leito's gun to choose from Leito's animations and not just Crazy's.

In addition, I also have Crazy's other animation pack installed (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3987-four-play-animations-by-crazy6987/) but can't seem to figure how to play any of them at all. Everytime I start a new save and it prompts me to choose which animation packs to use, I always pick the 3rd option (ie Leito's + Crazy's pack that includes the threesomes). Yet whenever I use either Vanilla Fudge or Mindless Sex or SEU to engage in a sex scene it only randomly picks from Leito's animations, and conversely if I use Leito's gun I can only choose from Crazy's first pack of anims.

Does anyone know if there's another mod out there that lets me pick from all 3 anim packs? Or perhaps there's something seriously wrong with my game, since I'm sure Leito's gun should obviously let me choose from Leito's animations. Appreciate all the help, also fyi I have the following FP mods installed in this order:

four_play_0_0_8_2

Leito anims v1.2

Crazy animations (NMM Gun Version) - 3-11-17

Four-Play animations by Crazy 1.3

Crazy_Multi-Tool v1.1

FP_Patch_2_6_1 - Runtime Neutral

Vinfamy_CP__1_4

Dongs_of_Fallout__1_5

FP_Mindless__1_2

FP_Vanilla_Fudge__2_3

4PlaySEUV2.03

Edit: Looks like if I disable Crazy's animations, only then will Leito's gun let me select from Leito's anims. But that seems like a chore to have to exit the game and disable mods everytime I want to try a different scene. Not to mention I still can't figure out how to get Crazy's 2nd anim pack to work...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived