female viewpoint adult games

livermore

In all honesty, there aren't many "adult games" centered on the female player perspective, mainly due to the fact that (at least in the eyes of the people who make the games) there isn't much of a demographic for them. (I, on the other hand, am fully aware that women get horny too and occasionally like to play naughty games just as much as men do.)

My best suggestion would be to, maybe try some of the gay male mods and use a female player (maybe change a couple things  to make it work better). It's not a fix or even a decent substitute, but it's the best I can think of :confused:

"Female player perspective"?
Do you mean "intended to be played by a female player"? If so, I don't think there is a significant difference on how male and female player perceives things purely based on their sex. Only how they react to them based on their... conditioning, for the lack of better word.

That aside, there are plenty of games where the playable character is female. They are significantly less common than the games where the main character is male, mainly for two reasons:
First being that male players are more common and it's easier for them to identify with the male character. For the second... Well, they are harder to write. Or, at least, harder to make interesting, because they require significantly more research on the part of creators... that are mostly male.

I didn't sleep for 27 hours. Again.

5 hours ago, Mastodon said:

"Female player perspective"?
Do you mean "intended to be played by a female player"? If so, I don't think there is a significant difference on how male and female player perceives things purely based on their sex. Only how they react to them based on their... conditioning, for the lack of better word.

That aside, there are plenty of games where the playable character is female. They are significantly less common than the games where the main character is male, mainly for two reasons:
First being that male players are more common and it's easier for them to identify with the male character. For the second... Well, they are harder to write. Or, at least, harder to make interesting, because they require significantly more research on the part of creators... that are mostly male.

I didn't sleep for 27 hours. Again.

Yes, I did mean from the perspective of a female player not a female character. It is a simple fact that, on average, males and females perceive things -- particularly in a sexual venue -- differently based on their sex. It's hard-coded into our genetics. Is this a bad thing? Of course not, it's simply a fact of life. Men and women -- again, on average; there is always an exception to the rule -- see things differently. (I actually think this is a good thing, otherwise dating would be BORING AS HELL!)

As for games with a main female character, there are a plethora of them. In fact, a great many games now come with the built-in option to play from the start as either male or female (hell, even Call of Dookie lets you play as a girl now), but remember we are talking about "adult" games, not just a normal video game. Take, for instance, the healthy majority of mods on this very website; most are designed to be played by a female character, but not so much by a female player. Why? Well...if I'm being honest, a lot of these mods and whatnot aren't particularly kind to the ladies. Rape mods, hardcore bondage, rampant prostitution, forced slavery and degradation - not exactly a bandwagon that your average woman is likely to want to buy a ticket to (again, there are exceptions to everything). I'm fairly certain that the OP was asking about adult/sex-themed games/mods designed to be played by a female player, with a female character in a female perspective, and sadly, there just aren't very many to speak of. I'm sure there are some out there (I'm betting there are female programmers/modders out there that have made a few) but I just can't bring any to mind as...well...I've never bothered to look for any.

I can certainly say I'd like a little pampering in this demographic. I do love the whole tentacles erotica, but truthfully if I don't have an emotional connection to the partner, virtual or otherwise, I just don't get as invested in the act-there's a very empty nature to it that I've just shrugged off as being part of the experience.

To put on an example, Bioware is perhaps the best example I can think of for getting me to care about my companion in the game, and I have had Plenty of shower thoughts about the one alien for which I'd go straight, even if he's always busy with calibrations. I wouldn't ask for triple A budget story epics, but I wouldn't mind a little character development alongside the foreplay.

Again though, I feel this to be a fairly tall order. If the writing is forced, it'll feel that way and break immersion-and there's the chance of characters being written as romantic pursuits while also having personalities that clash with my interests. It's all sorts of factors that are hard to quantify for in a virtual market, especially for what I'm led to believe is a very limited market, as a lot of us don't get into these environments for a number of fears.

To quip my rambling and get to a point, I'd love to see a project trying to get its feet wet in this genre, but I would urge others to treat the project with a bit of due respect and helpful critique rather than immediately jumping to "first attempt failed, it'll always fail"

Well "good games" is kinda relative, but if you don't mind cheaper RPG maker games even Steam has a few where you play as a girl.

Cat Girl

Dark Elf

The Heiress

Killing Time

Material Girl

Princess Serena ~Raid of Demon Legion~

Meltys Quest

They are by no means "good games", but usually has nice art, if you can ignore the bad translations ^^ (I had no problems understanding whats going on.)

If you ask me Meltys Quest is the best from that list, and it has a surrender feature which is badly missing from the other games, because you do have to lose sometimes to see some scenes.

Meltys dialogues did make me cringe sometimes tho, I have no idea who wrote/translated them, but I can tell it wasn't a girl XD

Anyways, you can get these very cheap on Steam, especially now on winter sale. Make sure to check their Discussions for the uncensor patches ^^

I could probably dig up more titles since I only play adult games with a female protagonists, but these are the ones that's right in front of me.

You can always get Violated Heroine as well, or just mod Skyrim the way you want.

19 hours ago, livermore said:

is there any good games that i can spend some time on but i the female 

i usually don't comment or anything but i am a huge fan of these female pov games and i Highly 100% extremely recommend Girl life. (https://tfgamessite.com/index.php?module=viewgame&id=597) so this game is a female perspective life simulator and its insane with the amount of content. it has almost all fetishes and all that jazz. also its kind of a pain to install so just pm me or look at a install tutorial. 

P.S. theres also a cheat menu where you can ignore all basic (and advance) needs in the game.

Totally get what you mean OP, @shaddranat put it well. 

If you're okay with furries, Fenoxo.com does this relatively well. My main complaint with it is a lack of heterosexual male romance partners, and excessive dick-girls, but the smut is well written, and most of it is consensual. Plays in browser, couple pretty pictures, interesting plots. Three main games there- one is fantasy, one is sci-fi, and another is hosted on the site, low-key fantasy. Transformatives in all of them.

Otherwise, a sexy managment sim is Free Cities, which isn't so lady friendly, but you can play a really powerful woman in it. You basically run a slave arcology, and it's pretty fun, you can choose how mean you are to your people. ^^

Hope this helps, lovelies! xxx

Archived