Arcade Stick?

CANGT1

I got Hori Real Arcade Stick V, but it's all fucked in doa5lr PC, fucking shitty pc port always having problems with everything.

the start button is in one of the fighting buttons and the pk is on the start button god damn.

tried it with other fighting games and it works perfect. only in doa it shits itself. and I can't even remap the buttons on the pc version, on the xbone it works perfect. FUCK!

is there any solution? or fix

11 hours ago, CANGT1 said:

I got Hori Real Arcade Stick V, but it's all fucked in doa5lr PC, fucking shitty pc port always having problems with everything.

the start button is in one of the fighting buttons and the pk is on the start button god damn.

tried it with other fighting games and it works perfect. only in doa it shits itself. and I can't even remap the buttons on the pc version, on the xbone it works perfect. FUCK!

absolutely not true. And I've got all of my x-input and directimput gamepads working properly with DOA. It even determines more cool gamepads as 1st player. 

On Friday, December 22, 2017 at 8:34 AM, CANGT1 said:

I recognize you, cangt1. You have one shit around. It seems that you live somewhere in the sewage collector. So it is impossible to live. It is necessary to get out to the surface from time to time.

8 hours ago, Cabbas said:

I recognize you, cangt1. You have one shit around. It seems that you live somewhere in the sewage collector. So it is impossible to live. It is necessary to get out to the surface from time to time.

who the fuck are you?

if you want to increase your post number do it in someone elses thread, I don't give a fuck about your nonsense.

On 12/25/2017 at 8:11 PM, Cabbas said:

Don't waste your time on him kimosabe. Just do this. :bawling:

Archived