Polygamy traits/aspirations

Seeing as WickedWhims supports polygamy, I would love to see mods that added more gameplay stuff for this. Does anything exist I've missed?

My ideas are:

A polygamous trait that makes the sim not get jealous or embarrassed when having multiple partners or their partner does (I know WW has this in the reward store, but I'd like to make a sim start with it as a trait since polygamy is, after all, something you generally are or aren't, not some goal you achieve). This could possibly be the bonus that comes from the following polygamous aspirations.

A polygamous aspiration under romance, where the sim aims to have at least three marriage partners at once with good relationships in the same household. e.g. a harem.

A polygamous aspiration under family, where the sim aims to have children (biological or adopted) and has at least two different married partners in the same household. e.g. poly family

A polygamous aspiration under romance, where the sim aims to have a large number of romantic partners at once without marrying any. e.g. some kind of 'play the field' aspiration.

A king size bed that could sleep 3 people would be great, I don't know if it's possible.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived