help about TMC polygon tool. there are not sub object name in TMC opened

deutchlander

Sorry but your question/intention is a little bit unclear. What are you trying to do with Polygon Tool and WGT_body_2?

Anyway I checked the tmc/tmcl and confirmed there IS WGT_body_2(it is blue jacket).

Spoiler

WS000259.thumb.jpg.7cee0458edb9a68ebed01af0ac68731e.jpg

And I confirmed:

a) I extracted tmcmesh file of WGT_body_2  from the TCL file using TMC Polygon Tool.

b) I deleted WGT_body_2 from the TCL file using TMC Polygon Tool.

While your intention is unclear but I can say that the tool and the tmc/tmcl file set works fine and can't see any problems.

Same here, I don't understand your problem.

If you want to extract the wgt_body_2 just drag your TMC file in Polygon Tool, choose wgt_body_2 then click on Add next to it and click on Extract.

If you really have trouble then open the TMC file directly in Blender if you have the script and export the mesh as .tmcmesh.

I want to repeat this tutorial to learn to modding.

3 hours ago, LGMODS said:

Same here, I don't understand your problem.

If you want to extract the wgt_body_2 just drag your TMC file in Polygon Tool, choose wgt_body_2 then click on Add next to it and click on Extract.

If you really have trouble then open the TMC file directly in Blender if you have the script and export the mesh as .tmcmesh.

7 hours ago, Otakadelic said:

Sorry but your question/intention is a little bit unclear. What are you trying to do with Polygon Tool and WGT_body_2?

Anyway I checked the tmc/tmcl and confirmed there IS WGT_body_2(it is blue jacket).

Hide contents

WS000259.thumb.jpg.7cee0458edb9a68ebed01af0ac68731e.jpg

And I confirmed:

a) I extracted tmcmesh file of WGT_body_2  from the TCL file using TMC Polygon Tool.

b) I deleted WGT_body_2 from the TCL file using TMC Polygon Tool.

While your intention is unclear but I can say that the tool and the tmc/tmcl file set works fine and can't see any problems.

http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11342755/1/

22 hours ago, funnybunny666 said:

Ohh! I get it, you must click on the ''ADD'' button so you can delete/extract the mesh from your model, seriously, you need to read carefully all the tutorials twice or more and play around with the tools, check all its functions.

addd.thumb.png.64d6ca6fdb4e47d0b878d898afbbe301.png

Thank you very much, It works

Archived