Odd bug with Fourplay

mastga

I'm getting a strange bug that I think might have to do with violate where my character will turn to face a random direction and say dialogue as if she was being raped, but no one is there. It interrupts the gameplay and it doesn't seem to go away on reloads or over time, so I have to go back to a previous save. I also have player as victim disabled so I don't know what to try next. Does anyone have any idea of what's going on? Thanks.

3 minutes ago, mastga said:

I'm getting a strange bug that I think might have to do with violate where my character will turn to face a random direction and say dialogue as if she was being raped, but no one is there. It interrupts the gameplay and it doesn't seem to go away on reloads or over time, so I have to go back to a previous save. I also have player as victim disabled so I don't know what to try next. Does anyone have any idea of what's going on? Thanks.

Did you manually install?

Are you using *ONLY* F4SE to access the game?

Archived