Problem with armor Slot (video)

likide

Two things I can think of as a possibility:

Schlongs of Skyrim: It automatically hides anything in slot 52 (schlongs) when you equip anything in slot 32 (main body slot.) This usually only happens with male characters but can sometimes happen with female, even if you don't use a female schlong add-on. If you use SOS, equip the main armour piece of the outfit and go into the SOS MCM, where you should be able to set it as "revealing." This might fix it.

Devious Devices: It comes with a devices underneath system that will hide some slots when wearing items in others. By default there are a few slots hidden whenever wearing anything in the body slot. If you use DD, try fiddling with the devices underneath settings in the DD MCM.

57 minutes ago, SleepyJim said:

Two things I can think of as a possibility:

Schlongs of Skyrim: It automatically hides anything in slot 52 (schlongs) when you equip anything in slot 32 (main body slot.) This usually only happens with male characters but can sometimes happen with female, even if you don't use a female schlong add-on. If you use SOS, equip the main armour piece of the outfit and go into the SOS MCM, where you should be able to set it as "revealing." This might fix it.

Devious Devices: It comes with a devices underneath system that will hide some slots when wearing items in others. By default there are a few slots hidden whenever wearing anything in the body slot. If you use DD, try fiddling with the devices underneath settings in the DD MCM.

For Shlong the "revealing" dont take in count the lower side of the armor.

For DD, If I put on "Nones" the chastity belt (slot 32) on devices underneath, it work, but what can of feature i loose with DD if i do that?

17 minutes ago, likide said:

For Shlong the "revealing" dont take in count the lower side of the armor.

For DD, If I put on "Nones" the chastity belt (slot 32) on devices underneath, it work, but what can of feature i loose with DD if i do that?

DD features a Device Hider, the DH works by hiding ANY item that is assigned to that slot when there is an item of said slot being worn.

So its like this at default settings...The chastity belt, piercings, and quite a few other items are all set to be hidden when your wearing an outfit assigned to slot 32.

Now again ANY item not just the DD items that have those slots they will get hidden.

Thankfully you can unassign them or change them up to whatever works for you.

DDI also has a slot it keeps in reserve to actually function as well and that slot can also be changed in the Device Hider menu, your not really losing a feature your making a feature work for you when you change the settings to your liking.

The reason there is a Device Hider well, there are a lot of reasons, but for the most part its there to hide an item when it seems inappropriate to be seen when the PC is wearing an outfit.  You could also use it for when your tired of looking at them or if the item doesn't fit properly with the given outfit your PC is wearing.

Archived