[SEARCH] Any more high quality mods like Thief and Dark Investigations

Having played this two to their full potential(or not depending of mod authors decided to suddenly return and give us even greater masterpieces :tongue: ),am feeling quite a craving towards this kind of mods.If any of you kind guys or gals could point me towards something of this caliber(unfinished or finished) I would be grateful.

ps-On the verge of trying Slaverun,and already passed Get stripped again(fun but a short mod).

2 hours ago, iskanderosis123 said:

ps-On the verge of trying Slaverun,and already passed Get stripped again(fun but a short mod).

a few quick notes about Slaverun Reloaded

make sure to take a good look at it's MCM pages so that you can check settings (including the possibility of playing it more than 1 time in a single game)

before playing the mod you should have visited the Blue Palace (so that what's his name from Dragon Bridge has had his conversation with Elisif the Fair,

and also did part 1 of the Bards College quest {so that you have seen the burning of King Olaf} these 2 need to be done so that they do not interfere with

Slaverun Reloaded's questlines).

playing a Female PC you can play the Slaver questline, complete the whole questline, have it clear the changes you caused, and then get to play it again thru the Slave questline.

2 hours ago, valcon767 said:

a few quick notes about Slaverun Reloaded

make sure to take a good look at it's MCM pages so that you can check settings (including the possibility of playing it more than 1 time in a single game)

before playing the mod you should have visited the Blue Palace (so that what's his name from Dragon Bridge has had his conversation with Elisif the Fair,

and also did part 1 of the Bards College quest {so that you have seen the burning of King Olaf} these 2 need to be done so that they do not interfere with

Slaverun Reloaded's questlines).

playing a Female PC you can play the Slaver questline, complete the whole questline, have it clear the changes you caused, and then get to play it again thru the Slave questline.

This is truly useful set of tips.Thank you good dude(or dudette),I will definitely give it a chance soon on my main and on a female character.

Archived