Need help!

kharmwillow

I apologise in advance if this is either the wrong place or been mentioned before, after some searching I couldn't find what I was looking for.

Firstly does anyone know of a mod where guards allow you to have sex in cities? The reason why I'm looking for such a mod is because after the Simple Slavery auction has finished I get enslaved with SD+ and put in Riften with a master, then when my master decides to do something to me all hell breaks lose and guards start kicking our arses. I get enslaved in Riften every time after a auction and I can't figure out how to end up in the wilds or some bandit camp for the life of me. I have made sure everything is correct in the MCM menu but nothing seems to work. If anyone knows a fix or anything please let me know. 

ok without a load order it is just a guessing game as to which mod makes it "illegal" to have sex in town.

one commonly used mod that has this feature is Cursed Loot (the guards should not be attacking you, and if it is Cursed Loot you can turn that part off), but there

are at least 4 other mods here on LL that also make it illegal to have sex in public.

Archived