ZazAnimPack and Sexlab Light SE (too many animations)

• 4 months later...

Which is more stable? Sexlab Light SE or SexLab Framework SE 1.63??? I have having problems with Sexlab Light.. some animations like Matchmaker SE is not working. I am having this issue that "your spell fizzles and fails to affect" whenever I try to use the Matchmaker spells. 

The only solution I have with that is I just have to uninstall it in my NMM and then reinstall it.. but after awhile I will be getting the same message for the spells again. It's so tiring.. 

I am thinking about changing to Sexlab Framework SE. Is it any better?? Help!

16 minutes ago, imyours18 said:

Which is more stable? Sexlab Light SE or SexLab Framework SE 1.63??? I have having problems with Sexlab Light.. some animations like Matchmaker SE is not working. I am having this issue that "your spell fizzles and fails to affect" whenever I try to use the Matchmaker spells. 

The only solution I have with that is I just have to uninstall it in my NMM and then reinstall it.. but after awhile I will be getting the same message for the spells again. It's so tiring.. 

I am thinking about changing to Sexlab Framework SE. Is it any better?? Help!

I use the two versions combined and it works fine. I follow this method by following this post: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-2-april-5-2018/?do=findComment&comment=2121703

After running FNIS and checking consistency, you will receive some duplicate animation file errors. You can delete these files in the indicated folder and run FNIS again to see that the errors will no longer appear.

Archived