Classy Boudoir Art Poster Set 1

Tasteful without ever being vulgar! Good job!...I was on SexySims last night and the pictures there are disgusting (personal opinion) and I'm a country mile away from being a prude! 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello can someone please help me? I can not get these or any other CC wall arts to show up in my game. Is there another step you need to take or is my file just messed up? I have CC rugs in my game but i have 2-3 different mods for posters and they aren't in buy mode. Any advice or solutions would be much appreciated!

4 hours ago, Josua1970 said:

What version of game you have, since it can be that too.

Im running the latest version of sims 4 . I guess it probably got patched over. It's just weird because even the recent wall arts i downloaded aren't available. Only two from this one mod pack that was part of a larger mod. And also thanks but i doubt it would be in build mode. I checked it anyway and there was no custom content there.