Are you a "like" whore?

Some things about 'likes' I think I've figured out. Here are some reasons I've thought of;

A) They genuinely appreciate what you've posted or done.

B) They like your avatar and don't really give a fuck about what you posted.

C) It's a liking contest (i.e. other ppl liked it, so why not?)

D) They want you to 'like' their shit back.

E) They didn't really understand WTF you were on about and decided to like it for being intriguing.

And my personal favorite

F) They consider the poster a friend and generally like anything they post regardless/ 'got their back'.  *note that special conditions in terms of agreement may apply. :classic_tongue:

Edited by KoolHndLuke
2 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

Some things about 'likes' I think I've figured out. Here are some reasons I've thought of;

A) They genuinely appreciate what you've posted or done.

B) They like your avatar and don't really give a fuck about what you posted.

C) It's a liking contest (i.e. other ppl liked it, so why not?)

D) They want you to 'like' their shit back.

E) They didn't really understand WTF you were on about and decided to like it for being intriguing.

And my personal favorite

F) They consider the poster a friend and generally like anything they post regardless/ 'got their back'.  *note that special conditions in terms of agreement may apply. :classic_tongue:

Liked, figure out which it is lol.

On the contrary. I feed off of other people's hatred. If I get under their skin I know I did something right. But dislikes was disabled from this site ages ago. Shame.

On 1/29/2022 at 10:40 PM, Idyll said:

I don't really care about it so much but I can't deny it does provide a passive sense of joy and it always feels good to be accepted as you are or agreed with - a small gesture of support and appreciation.

Depends, it's pretty situational.

What defines it as "worse" - a negative connotation - is whether any of the coupled parties sees it in a negative light.

I myself am a slave at heart, and a spread-legged harlot to boot, that's available whenever anyone asks me for sex - provided I have a background check on them prior to being bedded, I don't fancy STDs - and Master, my life's love and purpose, allows me to be used by anyone, though mostly friends, and even lends me around. To me, true love exists and it overcomes the individual's husk; the body; and anything carnal is an added value improving upon and making the synergy smoother.

I am nothing.

Man, but not dominant. I always imagined that men and women strive for equal relationships. But sometimes i wished i could jump over my own shadow and be more dominant.

I have deep sorrow in me and my life went to shit. I hate pretty much every day. 

Sometimes i think i lived a lie. Life is so short and i sucked. But a community like this one opened my eyes. 
Though i delved too much in shallow sex games and ponder what am i really.

Whore sounds bad, but i think we both, men and female are whores to each other. Always ready to engage, to satisfy our urges, our lust, our desires. Some of use do not reach them but long for them.

Behind my masquerade i am crying tears.
So you see i am not really happy. But that is ok. Life goes on. 

I admire anybody who archived its own revelation, the liberation of the bounds that hold all off us. I think that is why i sometimes admire stars like Manson that do what they want. Even if its weird but most of us go along the way we supposed to fit in.

I am sorry, but that was on my mind.

Thank you

On 3/7/2022 at 6:35 PM, wutpickel said:

I admire anybody who archived its own revelation, the liberation of the bounds that hold all off us. I think that is why i sometimes admire stars like Manson that do what they want. Even if its weird but most of us go along the way we supposed to fit in.

I am sorry, but that was on my mind.

Thank you

I realized fairly early on that one's true happiness wasn't found whilst simply keeping in line but rather by following what one wants the best they can.

Some may find it difficult or impossible to achieve whatever it is they define as their "goal of happiness" which may render them bitter in some way so they end up contenting themselves with what little they have that fits their view of happiness but one shouldn't give up their hunt as doing so would potentially result in the individual living their life with no direction, simply getting up, doing what they do in their day, then sleep - as it often ends up being the case, a colourless life with no spice nor taste of any sort if not that of growing regret and sadness.

Not everyone has the freedom to seek their happiness the way they'd want as there's circumstances, exterior interference and other factors to take into account but all of that is due to the individual caring about any of the relative issues.

No need to be sorry over expressing something were it to lighten the burden one carries.

Living without regret can be hard to those who aren't ready to shed a portion of themselves, whichever may that part be.

I hate that every fucking post on the internet now has to have a like/dislike ratio. Like it turns every social website into a popularity contest where even the biggest dumbfucks in the world get their share of encouragement from other dumbfucks. Why does everything on the internet have to be rated? Just...fuck social media. Ruiner of the internet.

8 hours ago, Decèdere said:

I hate that every fucking post on the internet now has to have a like/dislike ratio. Like it turns every social website into a popularity contest where even the biggest dumbfucks in the world get their share of encouragement from other dumbfucks. Why does everything on the internet have to be rated? Just...fuck social media. Ruiner of the internet.

I just like the idea of "Likes" to show support, agreement or whatever else comes to make me feel positive about a post and even that's strictly on LL as I don't use purely social platforms like facebook or otherwise anymore.

And it's not due to the "rating" in place, rather, people would still be able to express that they agree or disagree by typing if it weren't for likes so they make things more compact, the only problem that arises truly is that you have a visual display of how many you may deem idiots or misguided which may make one feel frustrated. Not having the likes would just render those masses concealed, but what would be the point of removing likes if you already know of how large a portion of people you deem foolish is?

In those places, you can expect people's "brain capacity" to diminish simply by being "around" others less "wise" - let us say. I've had "friends" turn on me for whatever reasons back when I used those medias. Nowadays, almost everything and everyone on those platforms is superficial and guised under a mask of fake bullshit, so yeah... Best solutions I found are to stop caring and live in blissful ignorance.

10 hours ago, Popo07 said:

Are we a "like whore" if we pinch our nipples while refreshing the page every five seconds? >.> ...I'm asking for a friend.. <.<

Well, that would make one sound like a whore that's a like-whore whoring oneself for likes whilst liking likely like-whores to gain whorish likes for one's like-whore whorish streaks whose mell heart pounds.