Recommend a female animation replacer to me

erc1971

I love the Sexy Walks for female characters. But I would like to find another set of mods for female characters that alter the fighting animations.

Can you recommend anything to me that won't conflict with the Sexy Walks?

Thanks,

Eric

I thought NoMaaM had bbb fighting animations in it. You could just install it and then install Sexy walks overtop of it to make sure you kept the sexy walks stuff.

NoMaam replaces animations for male characters as well according to the description. I am trying to avoid having all the men run around Oblivion with girly poses :P

Eric

I thought NoMaaM had bbb fighting animations in it. You could just install it and then install Sexy walks overtop of it to make sure you kept the sexy walks stuff.

NoMaam replaces animations for male characters as well according to the description. I am trying to avoid having all the men run around Oblivion with girly poses :P

Eric

Well, what I did is use the Sensual Walks mod so that only women walks sexy: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/28223 It includes a bunch of different walks from different mod makers - with all of them being bbb (what is the point if there is no bbb right?). You could easily swap out walks, runs or whatever else that this mod contains with something it does not by doing manual replacements with files.

I did install parts of nomaam, as men are unaffected by the breathing idles and the bbb combat - simply because they don't have any tits to bounce. As to the idle....if you only replace the sexy idle (the hand on the hip one) with nomaam's bbb sexy idle then only women should use it. I am a tinkerer so I scavenge parts from various things to get the look I want. The only problem with that is, I have scavenged so much I can't exactly remember "how" and "what" I did to get where I am at....:P

Archived