A thing to think about !!!

Bullfye

hello everyone...

I have been here with this community for a time  never add problems with no one , at least that I know of....

Do not even know how to start what I am about to say, but it has to be posted and said!

For a time now , and I do not know why, I have seen people in general just ignore others posts for help, I always tried to help when its a problem that I had or I know how to solve, in fact I used to go a lot into the Tech support thread to help and read the posts to either look for a specific problem that could be one that I had or either to try to help some one fixing a issue, I always thought that that was the reason for a Tech support thread...I thought that...!

For the time I have been here I had some problems related to Mods downloaded here, and those problems could have been either related to some fault of mine upon installation of the mods or possible conflicts with some other mods that I had, even inexperience related to how the mods worked or with what where supposed to work... so most of the times I had to either post helping posts asking for some aid on the issues or simply detailing my problem so that someone could help...some people rarely tried to help..rarely I say cause most of the times the typical reply was none , ignored and other times even rather bad posts simply saying the typical stupid reply ..."Buy a better PC" type of reply...

...But most of the times the plus more used reply was zero...none..ignored..no help at all...

Now, most of you might say...That is posting in a forum, that is internet, that is cause you have to wait for a reply...ETC...No , I even left one post of mine for over 3 weeks and repeated it so that people could see it and help...and the better reply I have got was....Buy a better PC, or even stop asking the same thing...but the same people that  cared to reply badly never cared to try to help...I was send from on thread to another cause it was not that place to ask that problem, and then one the next thread I was send to another or back to the first place I posted the problem...

But without any doubt the problem that happens is being ignored in general...It doesn't matter what is the problem or what is the problem...ignored or simply sent to another thread ...

I always tried to respect people here, I do understand that this is not a full time job or hobby, but what I do not understand is adding people apart just cause one doesn't have a sexy avatar or post overwhelming Mods or cause its a Mod creator..etc...guys if no one wants to help simply delete the Tech support thread...

I will never ...and this is my thoughts..NEVER...post again a post or open a thread asking for help....Never...But from now will do what I am always avoiding doing ....I will post yes the Mod problem and the cause and effect that the Mod created to make my game CTD...

Its my experience that when one criticizes something all kind of reply's fall from out of nowhere...Most people care more about their status then really about solving and bringing solutions...

If you can not have help...then you pin point the issues time and time again...

Has I have started ...

I have been with this community for a time...and all I have to say is that there is a huge lack of community efforts to help others...people are just turning egocentric and searching fame I guess..

Ignoring the foundations of any community its half way to a long term farewell... 

I hope you take this post as advise...as an opinion and do not do again the same mistakes...

farewell..

Archived