How to HDT armor with xml file?

kboom

I saw a lot of hdt outfits/armors with very nice skirt physics, and the mesh usually come with xml file, and there are a lot of bones inside the mesh. Does anyone know how to add those to the armor or if you know any tutorial. Much appreciated!

• 1 month later...

iirc dint's stuff is hdt-pe, likely why they're using 3dsmax 2012. if you are trying to learn hdt rigging you should probably start with smp at this point, and skip pe altogether. unfortunately, i don't have a reference to give you. but if you have no experience in pe and smp, then it doesn't really matter which system you start learning. and if that's the case, definitely start with smp. 

4 hours ago, gtcard said:

iirc dint's stuff is hdt-pe, likely why they're using 3dsmax 2012. if you are trying to learn hdt rigging you should probably start with smp at this point, and skip pe altogether. unfortunately, i don't have a reference to give you. but if you have no experience in pe and smp, then it doesn't really matter which system you start learning. and if that's the case, definitely start with smp. 

i want to try smp but i dont have Opencl runtime for 1.2 amd only have for 2.0 and everytime i load to new game it crashes when i'm in the save and the mods begin to load.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived